Ain't No Rest For The Wicked

Trigger Warning: violence/abuse:
I wake up in a dark and musty room, the smell of rotting flesh doesn't help with the aroma either. There's growling noises around me and I can't see much, but I know that I'm near the door and the walkers are huddled in the back staying away from me.

Suddenly I'm blinded by light coming through the now open doorway.

"Uh, Boss...you might wanna check this out." I hear a man say.

Once my eyes adjust to the light I see a man step into my view. The Governor. He has a shocked expression on his face.

"How the hell did she even get in here?" One of the other men says.

The Governor yanks me out before the walkers can exit the room.

"Continue...I'll take care of this." The Governor says in a harsh tone.

He grabs me and shoves me into a room in a warehouse. I look around and it's mostly dark.

The Governor paces back and forth while I just stand there trying to get my body to start functioning again. Right now it's like I'm a rag doll with wires in its legs.

"How...that's not- l killed you! I snapped your neck! I watched you die!!" He yells in fury.

"I already told you...I can't die. Remember?" I croak as my throat is still sore from him breaking my windpipe.

"Well, that's quite unfortunate for you." He sneers as he drags me to some chains.

He hooks up my arms from wall to wall. Everything inside my body is screaming to do something but I simply can't. Since he snapped my neck before he killed me I can't move anything from my neck down. I feel like a teddy bear that's being fought over as he stretches my arms to their limits.

All I can do is hang my head as he walks in front of me and raises my chin so I have to look at him in the face

He leans in close to my ear and whispers, "I'm gonna make your life a living hell."

I just chuckle. "Good luck with that." Staring him down.

His smirk disappears and he slaps me hard in the face.

"Please sir, can I have some more?" I taunt him knowing that the more my body has to heal the faster I'll get my mobility back.

He backhands me harder making my nose start to bleed. It trickles down my face and I lick up some of the blood while the rest splatters on the floor.

"Any other witty comments you wanna get out of your system?" He jeers.

He turns around when I don't answer him and as he's about to leave I speak up again.

"Wow, my dead aunt makes more of an impact on me that you ever could." I sneer.

His fists curl up into a ball, whitening his knuckles. He closes the door and turns back around. He has a an evil look in his eyes.