Friends

Keres' POV:
"There something you need?" Rick asks threateningly as he waves me over.

"He has a camp nearby. He wants us to audition for membership." Sasha says and I give Rick the side eye.

"I wish there was another word. Audition makes it sound like we're some kind of dance group. That's only on Friday nights." Aaron chuckles and I narrow my eyes.

"Um, and it's not a camp. It's a community. I think you all would make valuable additions." He states and I take a step forward but Rick grabs my arm.

"I'm not going to kill him." I assure Rick and his grip disappears.

"Open your mouth." I say as I step forward and he looks at Sasha and Maggie confused.

"Just do it." I say and he gulps and opens his mouth.

"Breath out." I say and he does.

"What's the last thing you ate?" I ask and he looks at Rick confused but Rick nods his head for him to answer.

"Toast..." Aaron states confused.

"He's telling the truth." I announce and walk back over to Rick.

"But, as I was saying...it's not my call." He continues, eyeing me wearily.

"My job is to convince you all to follow me back home. I know. If I were you I wouldn't go either. Not until I knew exactly what I was getting into." Aaron explains as Rick takes a small step forward with a glare.

"Sasha, can you hand Rick my pack?" Aaron asks but I intercept her and she clenches her jaw as I take the bag away.

"Front pocket there's an envelope. There's no way I could convince you to come with me just by talking about our community. That's why I brought those." He says as I take out an envelope.

"I apologize in advance for the picture quality. We just found an old camera store last-." He starts saying.

"Nobody gives a shit." Daryl growls.

I give the envelope to Rick to open and stand next to him as he opens it up. The first picture is a strong looking wall.

"Each panel is a 15-foot-high, 12-foot-wide slab of solid steel raked by cold-rolled steel beams and square tubing. Nothing alive or dead gets through that without our say-so." He says and I listen to his heartbeat and tap Rick twice.

"Like I said, security is obviously important. In fact, there only one resource more critical to our community's survival. The people." He explains and I clench my jaw remembering how Gareth said the same thing.

"Together we're strong. You can make us even stronger." He says and Rick looks back down at the photo.

He taps his foot three times and as Aaron is continuing. I walk forwards and punch Aaron in the face making him fall to the ground. He's knocked out cold and Rick points his gun at him.

Rick walks back over and Michonne growls at him. Aaron is clearly unconscious and Michonne glares at me.

"So we're clear, that wasn't a let's attack that man look. It was a he seems like an okay guy to me look." Michonne says in a whisper.

"Were you not listening to what he was saying? It was verbatim, word for word what Gareth said to us." I growl.

"Dump his pack, let's see who this guy really is." Rick tells Carl.

"Everybody else, we need eyes in every direction. They're coming for us." Rick orders and Michonne looks confused.

"We might not know how or when, but they are." He adds.