The other engineers did what was told quickly as Hange came up to the person asking. "How long will it take?!"

"...If we use tin, then... An hour...?" The engineer said feeling the absolute pressure.

"Calm down..." Levi casually said as Y/N slowly came up to him with a more panicked look than Onyakopon.

"How are you so casual?? The Rumbling is about to come-" Y/N grit her teeth whilst looking down at the ground.

Then the sudden sound of rumbling came upon them. The sound of thousands of marching humongous feet casually comes closer and closer. The thing that everyone including Y/N was terrified with shock and horror.

"Ugh..." Levi groaned in frustration hearing the death marches of the Colossus.

Reiner took a look outside as his face diverted to a more distinct horror and shock at the scene a mile away. Thousand and Thousands of Colossus Titans were wholely visible despite the distance. The Colossus trample over the mountains and trees with steam leaving before them.

"The Rumbling is here!!"

Y/N grit her teeth in frustration turning back to the men who froze in shock shouting. "Check the engines motherfuckers!! Go do it now!!! Do it quicker than a quicky! We need to start the stupid shit pronto!!!!"

With those words, the men quickly started to scramble and do work as fast as possible. Especially when there are thousands of gigantic feet ready to trample anyone and anywho that blocks their way.

"Who'll stop them?" Y/N tightened her grip. Levi stood up as both walked down to the dock. Mostly only the sounds of the marching were heard with both silents.

Y/N could only watch the catastrophe whilst Levi leaned on her for support.

"Hange!!" Armin exclaimed catching Y/N and Levi's attention to the group formed on the dock.

"I'm the one who led us here. I pressed on, even at the cost of so many lives." Hange looked rather very determined than ever. "Time to face the music."

Y/N gasped in horror as she cupped her mouth in shock. Her close friend. Is this some kind of joke? All of her dear friends slowly turned to the darkness and sacrificed their own lives.

Hange smiled facing Armin. "Armin Arlert. I hereby appoint you the fifteenth Commander of the Survey Corps."

With those words, everyone's eyes widened for another shocking reveal especially when it was Armin.

"The quality required of a Survey Corps Commander... Is the unveiling desire for a broader understanding. There are none more suited for this duty than you." Hange explained with such casualness as if they prepared for this moment. While for Armin... Well, he doesn't look prepared. "The Survey Corps is in your hands."