The School Fight

Comet yowled. "Come on! Put up a good fight!" Sylas heaved, holding on to the door for support. "Comet, don't overwork your brother." Blitz scolded. Sylas scrunched up his nose. He didn't want easy. He didn't want this stupid asthma to stop him.

He ran toward Comet and headbutted her, making her fall on her back. She used her legs to kick Sylas in his stomach, making him cough. Sylas winced and turned around her. She got up and looked back at him.

"If you have the guts, you take the first hit Comet!" He growled. Comet snarled back. She ran toward him, making him try to hit in front of himself. Comet wasn't a good fighter. She got her skills from Stolas. She wasn't good at physical combat, but she was smart.

She spun around him, knocking him over from the other side. "Okay, that's a wrap. Good job, both of you." Blitz smiled. Sylas frowned. "I wanna keep going!" Blitz kneeled down and got to Sylas's level. "We could, but your mother would have my tail if I don't get you downstairs for dinner. So, go on. Cool off and get downstairs."

Comet flicked her tail. "What about Lyra? She hasn't come out of her room all day." Blitz shrugged. "She's 13, she's.. moody. Emotions are your Mom's job. I'm here for the fun." He smiled.

Comet smiled back. "I am worried about her.." Sylas added. Blitz flicked his tail. "I'll check on her. Both of you downstairs." They nodded and walked downstairs.

Blitz knocked on Lyra's door. "Lyra? Can I come in?" He heard a sob. "No! Don't come in!" Blitz frowned. "Do you want your mom?" Blitz asked. A small pause was there. "Come in.." Blitz opened the door. Lyra laid on her side, shaking a little and crying. "What's wrong, sweetie?" He sounded soft and comforting. "I'm just getting a few flashbacks is all.. Nothing important.." Blitz saw her pupils were small and shaky, giving away her true emotions.

"It is important, Ly. I know I can't help, but food makes you better, hm?" She sat up, wiping her tears on her baggy sweater. Blitz called it her depression sweater. It had mascara stains and different food stains on it too. It was beat up, but she loved it.

"Yea.. food is good." Her accent was thick and hoarse. "Your mom makes some badass food. There's lunch downstairs. Want some?" She nodded. "Come on." He got up, letting his hand out for her to hold it.

She grabbed on her talons scraping up a little on his hand. Once they got to the kitchen, Stolas flapped his tail. "Lyra! I haven't seen you all day, love." She sniffed. Stolas knew by her clothing it wasn't a good day for her.

He changed the subject. "Want some food?" She smiled a little and nodded. Lyra walked off and grabbed some food. After a little bit of silence Blitz walked over to Stolas. "Hi Blitz, my loving and hot husband!" Blitz scolded.

Stolas smiled up at him. He kissed him and rubbed his shoulder. "Hi, Blitzy. Go eat." He said softly. Blitz turned around and flipped Stolas off with a mischievous smirk on his face.

Comet flicked her tail. "Ew! Kissing!" Blitz snickered at the implet's childish nature. "You'll be in love one day, Comet." Stolas reminded with a smile on his face. "Bull! Kissing is gross! It's saliva!" Blitz went to go sit down with Stolas and ruffled Comet's feathers.

"You'll get it one day kid." Comet shrugged. "Kissing isn't that bad Comet!" Sylas frowned. "Ugh, why didn't I eat you in the womb?" Blitz almost choked on his food. "Comet!" Stolas gasped. Blitz's eyes were watering from laughing so hard. "Blitz, hush your mouth." He tapped gently on his head. "What? It's fucking funny!" Stolas pushed Blitz's head and looked at Comet.

"Apologize." He said, a little firmer. "Sorry, Sy." She said, rubbing her shoulder against his stomach. "You're forgiven." He spoke clearly, glancing over at her.