Lyra.

Blitz got dressed and walked outside. They were required to stand at least 10 feet away from the door, because there were possibilities of magic getting out, or windows shattering. Blitz paced and hid behind Loona for the first hour, and they could definitely tell when the child birth part started.

The first thing that almost made Blitz have a heart attack, was Stolas screeching. "SATAN! WHAT THE HELL? WHAT ARE THEY DOING TO HIM?" Blitz hid behind Loona. Another happened, making Blitz gesture to Octavia. "Well? What is happening?" Octavia teared up.

"I-.. I need to go in there.." Blitz swept his tail at her ankles, making her fall, but Blitz caught her with his tail. "Tell me.. what the fuck is happening to him.. now." Octavia started crying. "He's just.. I've never heard him in this much pain before.. I mean.. I've heard him screech because Mom broke a plate over his head.. but never like that.." Blitz's pupils shook.

"Go in there. Please. Y-" Blitz has to stop talking, because he knew he'd break to tears. "You're the only who can. Ple-.. Please go." Octavia nodded. She walked in, and the screeching happened again. "Dad.. please it's okay.. shh.." Her voice was muffled, and Blitz backed up to the wall and hid his face. "Hey, I'm gonna go to the bathroom really quick."

Blitz walked to the guest room, and shut the door. He grabbed the body pillow and hugged it, immediately breaking down. He was scared Stolas would die, and he couldn't handle losing him. He couldn't. He sobbed and dug his claws into the pillow. He suddenly heard Stolas's voice. "Blitz, its okay. I'm going to be okay." It only made his crying worse.

Another screech was heard, and it didn't help either. "Please.." The pillow was almost going to burst from Blitz's strong grip on it. Once he calm down, he wiped his tears and walked back outside. Octavia stepped out to cry, she couldn't bare the pain her father was in. "He- He's doing okay.. he's doing great actually.. just.. he's just in a lot of pain. His energy is almost out and he's fighting himself trying to not pass out from exhaustion." Octavia wiped her tears. Another screech happened, much more pained than the last. "I have to go back in there.. I think he wants me there.." Blitz nodded.

Hours passed, Blitz couldn't cry anymore than he already was. "Dad? Hey.." A mumble of words were spoken by Octavia. She stepped out, her face a little red from crying. "She's here." Blitz sprung up. "Really? Can I see them?" Octavia shook her head. "No one can go in there now. They have to give him time to regenerate. The baby is being taken care of by the nursery people." Blitz nodded. "How long is that?" Octavia shrugged. "About an hour." Blitz nodded. "How is he?" Octavia smiled. "Exhausted. He was out as soon as the baby was confirmed healthy. Other than that he did good." Blitz smiled and exhaled. It was over, and hopefully wouldn't happen again for a few years. His fiancé was safe and alive, and so was his child. Now he had to wait.

Finally, what felt like days, the doctor came out. "Blitz? We are still with Lyra, but Stolas is awake." Blitz almost broke his knees by springing up to run into the room. Blitz ran in, and Stolas had his color back. He looked alive again, and his eyes shone a bright ruby red. His feathers looked messy, but they had their original color back.

"Stolas!" He ran to him and kissed him all over his face. He hugged him tight. "Blitzy.." He sobbed. "You did so good.." Stolas smiled. His voice still a bit weak. "Were you crying?" Blitz smiled. "You scared me for a second, Stolas. I didn't know what was going to happen." He almost didn't want to let him go, but he also knew Stolas was sensitive.

"I love you, Blitzy.." Blitz kissed him. "I love you more you big goof." Millie, Loona, Octavia and Moxxie walked in. Stolas hugged Octavia. "Hello you three." Blitz laughed. "You're so skinny now." He laughed as he looked at Stolas's body now. Moxxie looked at Stolas. "You sounded like you were in a lot of pain, sir. Are you alright?" Moxxie asked Stolas.

"Yes, Moxxie. I'm fine. Just a bit tired." The doctor walked in and asked the others to leave, so all that remained was Stolas and Blitz. Blitz sat next to Stolas on the bed. "Are you ready to see your baby girl?" Blitz and Stolas nodded excitedly, waiting for her.

a;n- im sobbing and smiling rn bro this is gonna be so wholesome. i love this hobby sm.

They had her wrapped in a small red and blue blanket, you could see her black and red floof from across the room. She was handed to Stolas, and Blitz absolutely lost his shit. His pupils were as huge as saucers, and he was so amazed by his own creation. She had Stolas's eyes, that were a yellowish color. Her round pupils were red. She had feathers on her whole face that were layered red and black. She had mini horns that stood straight up and were black.

Her body had small and soft black and red feathers, and then the fluff started again at her calves. Her feet looked like little hooves. Blitz saw stars. He wanted to ask if this was truly his kid, because he didn't believe he could make something that beautiful. The doctor instructed the rest to walk in and Millie almost passed out. Stolas started crying and looked at Blitz, who was so focused on her, he could hardly think straight. "Do you want to hold her, love?" Blitz tensed up. "I-I've never held a baby before, and I don't want to ruin her." Stolas snickered. "Blitzy, you won't. Be careful and just.. hold her."

Blitz held her delicately, as if she was almost untouchable. "She's so pretty." Blitz said with his voice breaking. "She gets it from you, Stolas. No way in hell she got this from me." Stolas laughed. Millie was wiping her tears at Blitz's softness. Only Stolas had truly seen this side of him, and it was so wholesome and heartwarming to see Blitz literally at a loss of words at the sight of his daughter. He silently vowed to her he'd protect her with his life, no matter what cost. He officially was a father.