"Unwind With Me."

Stolas got dressed in his uniform and tidied up, so did Blitz and the girls. They all waited at the table. A few sigils floated in the air and a few shadow creatures appeared before Paimon appeared. "STOLAS!" His voice made Stolas flinch, but still have his perfect posture. His father walked over to Stolas and grabbed him by his collar. "You've been fucking around with imps?" Stolas removed his father's hand and peered over him.

He was a little taller now that he was an adult. "How about we deal with this like all royals do, before things get messier than you want them to, hm?"

Blitz never saw how Stolas was around other members of royalty, or his own kin, he just knew he could be a bitch. But whatever the fuck that was.. that tone and look turned Blitz on completely.

Paimon huffed and sat down. "What the hell Stolas... Why the fuck is there an imp in my presence without a servant outfit on?" Stolas's pupils shook.

"He's my boyfriend." Paimon gasped. "You.. you're a homosexual? With an imp? Stolas! This isn't the life I wanted or set out for you." Stolas grinned and starting laughing hysterically.

"Did you honestly think I would abide by you for the rest of my life? Hah! No!" Paimon glitched through thin air and slapped Stolas. Stolas punched his father across his face. "Sit the fuck down, or by Satan I will slit your throat with the broken pieces of glass from the window I throw you in." Paimon growled. "Like hell you will." Stolas muttered.

"What was that?" Paimon yelled. Stolas had a red streak of feather's flow beautifully through his neck. "Like hell you bloody will!" His accent thickened, showing his true aggression.

Blitz snapped at Stolas to sit down. Stolas sighed and sat down. Paimon did as well. "You're mother would be very disappointed of you."

Stolas growled and threw a glass at him. His father walked over to him and tried breaking his arm, but Stolas bashed his head against the wall. "Take him home. He's too old to pass me." The servants picked him up and dragged him out.

"Girls.. go to your room. Loona nodded and ran to her room. She was in disbelief of Stolas's strength. Stolas went upstairs, expecting Blitz to follow. Once the two were upstairs, Stolas hugged himself. "Blitz.. can I have a second to myself?"

Blitz nodded and kissed Stolas on the cheek. He walked into the bathroom and shut the door. Stolas exhaled and wiped the tears forming in his eyes. "Okay Blitzy you can come out.."

He then noticed a picture of his father in his room, and with a flick of his wrist it was thrown off the balcony. "Okay okay.. babe, babeee... Chill out. Lay down.."

Blitz pushed Stolas down and brushed through his feathers with his fingers. "Thank you my love.." Blitz nestled into Stolas's chest, and after a few minutes he raised his head. "Would you like to unwind a bit? I can definitely help with that." Blitz purred. Stolas cooed and smiled. "That would be very nice, my darling." He purred back.

"I am at your service." Blitz teased. Stolas hummed. "Go easy on me, won't you?" Blitz licked his lips and kissed Stolas, making him melt and moan softly at the kiss.

He undressed Stolas, not unlocking the kiss. They hadn't fucked for months, and Blitz was very eager to taste him again. "God, you're beautiful.." Blitz kissed from Stolas's hips down to his thighs. Stolas loved sex with Blitz even more than he did. It was more passionate now, and he felt like he could really cling onto him if he needed to.

Blitz used two of his fingers to hold Stolas's cloaca open. He rubbed his thumb against it, getting a jolt from Stolas. "You're damn sensitive.. haven't fucked in so long you lost your durability. You think you can handle it?" Stolas nodded. Blitz starting lapping at his cloaca, causing Stolas to squirm and moan uncontrollably.

Blitz raised his head and gently hushed Stolas. "The girls are only one floor down, baby. Stay quiet, okay?" Stolas got butterflies from his hushed tone.

He nodded and grabbed a pillow, which blocked his vision of what Blitz was doing. Blitz took off his pants and boxers. He kissed Stolas's thighs, and positioned himself.

"If you're about to cum, tap me 3 times. Okay?" Stolas nodded. Blitz slid into Stolas with perfect form. Stolas shivered and put the pillow over his head. Blitz groaned and rested his head on Stolas's stomach. "Fuck.. you feel so good.." Blitz growled. Stolas clenched around Blitz, letting Blitz know he wanted Blitz to go faster. "Faster, hm? My normal speed?"

Stolas nodded. Blitz grinded into him as Stolas tried to muffle his moans. "Aww.. you look so pretty.." Stolas nearly melted. He could definitely get used to soft compliments during sex. "Don't hurt yourself choking back those moans. It's okay to show how much you love me pounding your insides." Stolas threw himself over Blitz's shoulder.

Stolas was convinced he'd evaporated into air by the time he adjusted himself on Blitz's shoulder. "Fuck.. fuck me.. ahhmff.. Blitzy!" Blitz growled as he picked up his pace. "Good boy.. you're such a good boy taking this cock like this, hm?" Stolas has seen Blitz be verbal, but they weren't as soft as this.

They were much more demanding before, now it seems like he's calmly letting Stolas know his place. Right here, in Blitz's arms and literally melting into his shoulder. Stolas tapped Blitz 3 times, letting him know he was definitely close. "You're close?" Stolas nodded and could hardly breathe.

Blitz's pace quickened to the point where Stolas came as soon as it quickened. Blitz slowly thrusted into him through his orgasm, and when it was all said and done, Blitz cleaned himself and Stolas. "Do you want clothes?" Stolas wasn't in the state of speaking yet, so he shook his head no.

Once Blitz got his pants and stuff back on he crawled up to Stolas and laid closely next to him. He ran his fingers through his feathers. "You did really good, sweetie." Stolas nestled close to him, and finally was able to speak. "Thank you, darling."

A;N - guys. i had 50 mini panic attacks writing this.. this is the most explicit thing ive ever done and im soo proud of myselfff. i fed u smut hungry monsters. now drunken fluff time >:)