Lyra's Spirit

(im skipping to when the twins are 6. this will made lyra 8)

HUGE TRIGGER WARNING!!

sexual assault (this is inspired by my own story. this is for awareness and only awareness. thank you.)

(this chapter is gonna hurt me. god.)

this is a lyra chapter. :(

Lyra's birthday was a few weeks before, and the feeling finally started to wear off. Lyra was pretty happy. She finally found a way to knock off some of the idiotic bullies. Stolas was teaching her about her power. "Okay.. ready to see your main weapon?" Lyra nodded. "Yea!"

Stolas summoned a hologram of a harp. As if it were a blueprint, it had several words beside it, saying different things for different strings. "You can alter sound!" She smiled. "That sounds fun!" Blitz walked in. "Not to be a party pooper, but it's 11 pm."

Blitz reminded the two. "She can-" Blitz grinned at Stolas and raised a brow, sending chills down Stolas's entire body. "Oh- Lyra, it's time to go to bed." He said, getting off of his knees. She frowned. "I don't wanna go to school!" Stolas tilted his head flapping his tail. "Why not, starlight?" She sighed.

"They all make fun of me!" Blitz kneeled down. "Repeat to me what I told you to say." Lyra nodded. "My dad kills people and he'll come down here and fuck you up." Stolas hummed. "Teaching our child to curse?"

Blitz smiled. "Only once!" He looked at Lyra again. "Good girl. Now, get to bed." She got up and nodded. "Night!" She called. She walked into her room and got dressed for bed.

"Sweetie! Get up, c'mon." Blitz shook her. "Mmm! I'm getting up!" She whined. She got up and looked at herself in the mirror. She sighed and picked up her uniform. The uniform was traditional. A black shirt with her school's design on it and a black and white skirt. She hated it. She adopted a slim figure from her mother, and although that was nice sometimes, it wasn't when she wore this.

She walked out of her room, quickly running down the stairs. She sat down and looked at her little siblings. They didn't know many words yet, they were only 2. "Want anything to eat, Ly?" She shook her head. "No, thank you." She said, flapping her tail on the side of the chair. "Well, damn. It's time for school."

She hopped up. "Okay." She kissed Stolas on the cheek. "Be safe, darling. Remember call your dad if anything happens okay?" She nodded. She walked outside and got on the bus. "Ugh! Is that the hybrid freak?" She heard a boy say.

She didn't show a reaction, and sat by herself. The ride there was hell, when kids would pass she was sometimes get hit on her horns, or someone would step on her tail. Finally she got to the school. She walked into her first class and walked over to the teacher. To her surprise it was a substitute. He was an imp, and he didn't look.. ok. He looked high on something. He made Lyra want to run.

"Oh, you're the 'hybrid' everyone talks about?" Lyra frowned. "Don't say I'm a hybrid. I just have the best of both royalty and non-royalty." She said, sounding hurt. "Don't worry, princess. I won't make fun of you." That made her insides curl. She didn't like this guy. He scared her.

"O-okay." She said, shuffling her feet. "I have uhm.. homework." She said, giving him a paper. "Thanks, doll. Why are you so nervous?" Lyra whimpered. "I-I'm not." The imp frowned. "Did I make you uncomfortable? I'm so sorry.." He put a hand on her shoulder, making her body tense.

"What's your name?" She whimpered. "Lyra." He cooed. "That's a pretty name. Harp?" She nodded. "You're very pretty too. A pretty name for a pretty girl." She smiled nervously. "Mhm..!" He smiled.

"Go sit down, pretty girl." She hummed and walked to go sit down. She felt like throwing up. She wanted to go home. She wanted to run away and crawl into her parents arms.