The Stress Only Few Can Handle

Stolas and Blitz sat there stunned. "Your kidding?" Blitz said flatly. Stolas felt like passing out at the thought. It hurt like hell birthing one baby. Octavia made some weird angry owl noise and her pupils were much smaller. She looked a lot like Stolas now.

"Do you even bloody under-fucking-stand how risky this is, Blitz? Why the fuck would I joke about this!?" Stolas still hadn't spoken, and Blitz looked at him to see if he was okay. "Stols? You uh.. you ok?" Stolas ignored him. "Give me the paper."

Octavia opened her mouth to protest. "Now, Octavia." She caved and gave it to him. "Thank you. Please give me a moment." Blitz got up, taking it as he wanted a minute alone. "Blitz, please don't leave me." Stolas said, which came out as a whine. It made Blitz's heart hurt.

He turned around almost immediately and frowned. "N-.. No of course not, baby. I'll stay." The others left the room, allowing Stolas to let tears drip down his face.

"What is it?" Blitz said softly, while hugging Stolas. "What if I die?" Blitz pulled away and pinned Stolas by his shoulders. His grip and tone got more firm. Stolas could always tell when Blitz was scared. He got more aggressive from trying to hide it. Especially when his fists trembled.

"Hey, you fucking listen to me Stolas. You are not going to die. You are the strongest fucking demon I've met. Ever." Stolas was trembling and crying, not really sure what exactly he was crying about. Blitz kissed Stolas on the cheek.

"You aren't going to die. I'll be with you until you, yourself tell me to leave, okay?" Stolas nodded and let Blitz hug him. "I'm sorry I pushed you." He said softly. Stolas rested his head on Blitz's shoulder. "I needed it." Blitz kissed up Stolas's neck and went all the way to his face, where he wiped his tears with his thumb.

"Thank you love." Stolas shivered. " 'you cold?" Stolas nodded. Blitz grabbed a blanket and wrapped Stolas in it. "Better?" Stolas nodded with a small smile. "Wanna watch that boring ass soap opera bullshit?" Stolas laughed. "Yea. That sounds wonderful Blitzy."

After Stolas fell asleep, Loona walked in. "Hey. M&M are here." She noticed Blitz was crying. He looked scared and upset. "Oh yea. Okay." He got up and looked at Stolas, kissing his cheek.

He walked downstairs, painting a smile on his face when he saw M&M. They could tell by his low energy and pale face what he truly was feeling. "What's the matter, B?" Millie asked. Blitz realized it's been 7 months since he talked to them last. "Oh, uhm Stolas is pregnant again." Millie frowned, shockingly. "Is that bad?"

Blitz wiped a bead of tears in the corner of his eyes. "No. He's having twins." Millie looked down. "It isn't the kids I'm worried about. It's Stolas. He's scared. I'm fucking scared." Lyra walked up to her dad. "Is Mommy okay?" Blitz looked away from her, covering his mouth and clearing his throat. "Yea, kid. He's okay."

She hugged Blitz. "Blitzy?" Stolas walked down the stairs and looked at Blitz. "Oh hey Stols." Millie winced at Stolas's almost bulging belly. "Wow, Stolas.." Stolas smiled. "Yea, I know. Only a few months left.." Millie hugged him. Stolas smiled at Blitz. "I know the genders." Blitz perked up. "Really? What are they?"

Stolas smiled for real this time. "One boy and one girl." Blitz smiled. "We both got what we wanted." Lyra flicked her tail. "Who's a boy and girl?" Blitz picked her up. "You are gonna have a baby brother and sister." She gasped, her eyes seeming to hold 1000 stars. Blitz giggled and let her down.

She crawled toward Stolas, who was still scared for his life and unable to act like he was ok. "Are you gonna be okay?" She asked warmly, not truly understanding the situation. Blitz didn't let Stolas reply, and scooped her up again.