Surprise Attack

a little fluff is in this ;D thought id treat u guys bc a lot of angst is to come

It had been about a month since Stolas found out he was pregnant. At this point, Blitz almost never let go of him. He didn't want to. Both things he adored so much were at the moment all in one spot, and he never wanted to be away from it. "Blitzy, I have to go to work!" Stolas smiled. "Tomorrow? Stayyy!" Stolas shook his head. "Blitz! I have to go!"

Stolas tried pulling the strong imp off of his arm. "They're all assholes anyway! Wouldn't you rather stay here?" Stolas sighed and smiled at Blitz. "Of course! I wish I could, but Blitz I have to go!" Blitz let go and sat down. "Fine. Go then!" Stolas kissed Blitz's head. "I love you." Blitz smiled back.

"I love you too." Stolas walked out of the door. Blitz flopped down on the bed and rolled around. He got up and saw Octavia and Loona on the couch. He walked to the kitchen and looked around. He saw a huge bottle of vodka.

He tilted his head as he remembered Stolas scolding him about drinking while he was gone. "It's fine." He grabbed the bottle and walked back to their room. He turned on the TV and searched around on HellFlix for a few minutes. Finally he found something to watch and started drinking away at the vodka.

---

Stolas took off his hat and coat and placed it neatly on the coat rack. He searched for Blitz on the couch, but only saw Octavia and Loona, both asleep. Stolas walked upstairs, accepting Blitz may have left. He sighed as he opened the door, only to gasp when he saw Blitz playing with a horse plushie, exactly like a cat would. He was shirtless and rolling on the floor.

"Blitzy?" Blitz stopped with his tongue sticking out. "Stolasssss! Hiiiii!" He sat on the bed and rolled around, making the bed messy. Stolas glanced at the empty vodka bottle. "You drank the whole thing?" Blitz started purring when he looked at Stolas. "Uh-huh." Stolas smiled. "Why are you purring?" Blitz blinked heavily. "You're just very pretty." He slurred.

Stolas blushed and smiled. "Aw, Blitzy! That's very sweet." He looked back at the bottle. "Why'd you do that though?" He said pointing at the bottle. Blitz grabbed the bottle. "Stolas, are you blind? There is a secret message in this bottle. You have to drink from it to see it." Blitz flopped on the bed and looked at the bottle closely as he tapped at it. Stolas shook his head. "Blitz, it's very late! When did you get drunk?" Blitz shrugged.

"I've been staring at this bottle for hours. Mainly since you had just left. Also, you have slim hands can you get it?" Stolas sighed and smirked a little, trying to play along.

"Okay." Blitz handed him the bottle, as he reached into it and gave him "the message". Blitz opened the imaginary thing and gasped. "Stolas.. look!" Stolas looked over at Blitz hands. "It says.." Blitz shook his head. "You need to sit down for this information.."

Stolas giggled and sat down. Blitz got close and looked between his thumbs. "It says.. if you love Rarity, and if your 11 feet tall.. you have to get tickled." Stolas observed Blitz's look before, trying to get away, but Blitz was too quick. Stolas started giggling and pushing him away.

Blitz knew Stolas wasn't actually using any force, because Stolas was much more powerful than Blitz. Honestly, that was another reason why Blitz adored Stolas. In any occasion where Blitz was supposed to be in power, Stolas would let him. If Stolas wanted, he could kill Blitz. Blitz always loved Stolas's care for imps in general.

After Stolas almost passed out from laughing so much, Blitz climbed off of him smirking and laying by Stolas. Once Stolas caught his breath, he smiled. "I'll get you back for that." Blitz grabbed Stolas's hips with his tail, and pulled him close. "I love you, ya big bird idiot." Stolas kissed Blitz and held him close. "I love you too."

A;N - im sorry these are so shortttt ughhhh i write things and then lose all motivation and rewrite them and thats happened so many times w this chapter

next chapter WILL NOT be released until 1000 words are in it. i swear. sorry it took a week to get more out :( im trying to just live my life and everything is stopping me. but i havent had time to write. anyways heres this pls enjoy and im sorry its so short.