A Speedy Rescue

A:N - MY FELLOW BRANDON ROGERS FANS WILL ENJOY THIS TOO! ENJOYYYY

The morning started off like any other. Blitz turned away from the blinding light of the sunrise and looked at Stolas. He got up and slipped on his suit. He tapped Stolas's shoulder slightly. "Babe?" Stolas's eyes opened slightly. "Mmhm?" Blitz smiled at Stolas's slight pregnant belly. "I'm going to work, okay? Enjoy your day off. Love you." Stolas smiled slightly. "I love you too Blitzy." Stolas closed his eyes again and drifted back off into sleep.

Blitz walked to Loona and Octavia's room. "Guys, it's time to get up." Octavia sat up and rubbed her eyes. Loona groaned a little, but still woke up quickly. Octavia sat on her bed. "Is dad staying home today?" Her accent was thick and hoarse. "Yea, pretty sure. He's still asleep though. Why?" Octavia looked at Loona. "I'm sick." Blitz tilted his head. "Oh. I can wake him up." Octavia nodded.

Blitz brought Stolas down to Octavia. "Hey dad." Stolas pat down his feathers and made them neat. "What's the matter starfire?" Octavia shrugged and sounded unsure. "I'm very sick." Stolas tilted his head. "Don't you have a test today?" Loona winced. "Yeesh.. he caught you there Via." Octavia tilted her head. "I just don't want to do it."

Stolas smiled. "You'll be fine, Via! You're smart." Octavia sighed. "Dad, please just let me stay home for the day." Stolas shook his head. "You have to go, Via. Get dressed, all of you." Stolas walked away before Octavia could protest, so Octavia shut the door with a swipe of her hand.

Blitz waited patiently for Loona outside their door. Once Loona came out they went to the IMP building. They opened the door to it being empty. "Hm.. weird. Millie and Moxxie are usually here." Millie and Moxxie walked in behind them, looking very unkept and tired.

"Wow, Mox. Did something keep you two up?" Blitz smirked. Moxxie growled at Blitz. "Sir. Stop that. There is a new baby upstairs. It cried almost all night." Millie flopped on the couch and curled up. Blitz stared at her and then walked to the break room.

He came out later with two cups of coffee. "Drink up. We have a full day ahead, gang!" Millie got up and took the coffee. "You seem happier than usual." Moxxie tilted his head. "Moxxie, it's not my fault I have a better life than you." Moxxie grimaced.

"How so, sir?" He spat. "I'm hotter than you. I get more pussy than you do. I'm sure Millie does too." Blitz smiled. Moxxie took a sip of his coffee, dismissing Blitz. "Well, I'm gonna go to my office until you guys are ready."

Blitz opened his office door and sat down. His office has changed a lot in the past 11 months he and Stolas has been together. At first, he had a circus poster and tickets to a circus, a billboard with horse drawing and other random things, with only a lamp and a broken computer on his desk. In the corner it was a lemon tree with a sign that said 'no horses', with a target of his sister, a paper and his father. Now it was all different.

With Stolas's help he got a better less rundown computer, with a picture of him and Stolas next to it, the billboard behind him still had horse pictures, but a few were doodles of him and Stolas, and one was a picture Stolas drew of Blitz on a horse. The corner was still a lemon plant with the same sign warning horses, but a tiny part was carved into the bottom, saying 'no owls'. On his target a picture of Stella, that had several darts in it.

He sat down, and cracked his knuckles. "Sir, do we have any jobs yet?" Blitz checked his email. "Hmmm... yep!" Moxxie didn't say anything, he just nodded and walked away to get ready. Blitz grabbed his phone. "hey baeb we r goiung in2 thfe humaan wrld lov you" he put his phone in his pocket and grabbed a rigid knife and his gun.

"This should be a simple mission. The people are in their 40's right?" Millie asked, cleaning blood off her axe. Blitz shrugged. "Any mission is usually easy, Mills. Their humans! Stupid as hell and never prepared for us." Blitz smirked as he pointed his hand in Millie's direction. Millie whipped her tail around impatiently. "When are we going?" Blitz smiled. "Now! Let me go get the book." He walked into his office and unlocked the safe.