BarbieWire.

Blitz slipped on a horse t-shirt and some shorts. "Your going like that?" Loona smiled. "I don't give a shit about them." Blitz got in the car and exhaled. "Okay.."

30 minutes later

They pulled up the trashy apartment. A small memory of Blitz walking up to this apartment was given to him in his mind. "Shit.." He got out. "If they hurt you, don't hesitate to rip their heads off." He knocked on the door. "Police?" Blitz sighed. "Guess who." BarbieWire opened the door a little and let go of the handle making the door slam against the wall. "Blitzo?"

Blitz sighed. "BarbieWire." She got closer. "What happened to your face..?" Blitz sighed and shook his head. "Of course that's the first question.. look. My daughter wanted to meet you and Dad-" Barbiewire interrupted. "Dad has been dead for 10 years." Blitz gasped. "Oh, thats uh- unfortunate. I guess." BarbieWire gave him a moment to process this new information. She then broke the silence and welcomed Loona inside. "I haven't seen your father in 25 years." BarbieWire looked at Blitz. "You literally tackled me to the ground and beat me." BarbieWire smiled. "Enough of that. Tell me about you, and your dads life."

Loona smiled. "Blitz adopted me when I was a puppy. He's an asshole but I guess he's alright. What I'm saying is, I don't have a family of my own. It's just cool to meet you." Loona smiled. BarbieWire nodded. "Thanks.. what's your name?" Loona wagged her tail. "Loona!" BarbieWire gasped. "I love that name! It's very creative. How old are you now?" Loona looked away and laughed a little. "I'm 22."

BarbieWire nodded and looked at Blitz. "What about you 'Blitz'? Still with that Mayday whore?" Blitz inhaled sharply. "Do you live under a fucking rock? No! She's famous now, and we broke up a while ago." Blitz's phone rang. "FUCK!" It was Stolas. Blitz declined it. "Who's that?" BarbieWire asked. Blitz scoffed. "Casper the fucking ghost." His phone rang again. "OH MY GOD.. WHAT STOLAS?" BarbieWires jaw dropped. "YOU STILL TALK TO PRINCE BOY?" Blitz threw a pillow at her. "Yea.. Mkay.. Hell no. Wh- Stolas I'm busy. Sto- STOLAS! Not now." He hung up.

BarbieWire smiled. "Are you and bird prince dating?" Loona snickered. "No! Sorta? NO!" BarbieWire tilted her head. "So the 'sorta' is just there?" Blitz growled. "Go suck a cock somewhere." Loona shook her head. "They fuck once a month and the full moon is coming up." BarbieWire dramatically gasped. "Oh shut up! Where's your monthly clit to rub against?"

BarbieWire flipped him off and Blitz returned one to her. "Who's older?" BarbieWire raised her hand. "First is the worst, and second is the best." Blitz mocked. "That's just something mama told you to make you stop crying." Blitz's energy went down slightly. "No, your just jealous because its the truth." His phone rang again. Blitz declined it. "He's just needy." A blue flame came from the wall, where Stolas stepped through. "Blitzy! This is important!" His voice squealed. Blitz scoffed as BarbieWire gasped. "You are the prince boy!" Stolas looked at Blitz with a confused look. "That's my sister." Stolas remembered what happened to them while they were teenagers, and tilted his head.

"This is the one that made you run away? She looks harmless." BarbieWire looked at Blitz impatiently to back her up. "Fuck, Stolas she's different now." Stolas didn't take his eyes off of her, although he trusted Blitz. "How do you guys even fuck? Or kiss? Or do anything with a 6 feet height difference?" Blitz scoffed at BarbieWire. "That's not your business. Now Stolas what the fuck is so important that you had to interrupt me-" Stolas picked Blitz up. "I think there is a hitman after me, Blitzy." Blitz shrugged. "No doy. You cheated on your psycho wife with a imp." Stolas handed Blitz a picture. "Do you know him?" It was Striker, the imp they met at Millie's parents. "That's Striker. I fought him off." Stolas sighed. "And you failed to tell me? Blitz!" Blitz tensed up at his actual name being called. "H-Hey! I'm sorry I'm not your personal butler! You have several of those! How about you fuck one of them and give em' a gun every once in a while to protect your precious feathers!" Stolas sighed as his accent thickened. "Blitzy, he had a blessing tipped rifle. That could end my life, no bouncing back!" Blitz clicked his tongue. "Are you deaf, Stolas? I know my weapons, first of all. They teach that shit in school. AK-47, Bazooka, Calico M110. Second of all, I saw him first. Third and finally, I fought him off!"

Stolas sighed. "You need to tell me these things, Blitz." He caressed the imps face. Blitz didn't pull away, he only rolled his eyes and scoffed. "K. Will do, boss." He made a salute with his fingers. "Come to my palace tonight." Blitz whined. "No! I'm not fucking you twice this month." Stolas shook his head. "This is serious Blitz. Come at 8. Stella won't be home, but Via will. Do you think I'd suggest sex with my daughter in the house?"

Blitz tilted his head. "Depends. Fine. I'll be there, jackass." Stolas got up and walked into the portal as it closed. Blitz's posture straightened slightly. "Does owl boy make you unconfident in yourself, Blitzo?" Blitz looked at her. "Shut the fuck up. He doesn't, especially when I top his ass every month." BarbieWire shrugged. "It's been nice, but my girlfriend is getting here soon. So git." Blitz looked at her. "Girlfriend? No, I'm staying. I wanna see this girl." BarbieWire scoffed. "God you're just like mom." Blitz looked at her smiling face and shook his head. A tallish girl came through the door. Her hair was black and long and she had horns like Moxxie, but black with ridges. She was mostly skinny, except in her thighs and waist. Blitz honestly understood what BarbieWire saw in her, she was very pretty. She dropped her purse and flipped her long black hair. "Barbie? Who are they?" Blitz peered over her now, but only by a few inches. "This is my brother, and his kid."

She walked over to them. She wore a tight black dress and had a skull clip in her hair. "Hi. I'm Calypso." He shook her hand. "Hi, uh I'm Blitz." She shook his hand. "Hi." She walked off into their room. "Barbie, can I speak to you for a few seconds?" Barbie sighed. "Caly, we have guests.." Calypso huffed and grabbed a wanted poster out of her purse. Blitz was on it holding a gun and flipping off the person taking the photo. BarbieWire huffed. "Really, Blitz?" Blitz exclaimed. "I'm an assassin!" Calypso gasped. "Get him out! Out, out, out, out, out!" She pushed him out without a goodbye, and left Loona and himself on the road. "Well, that was fun." Loona shrugged. "When are we coming back?" Loona asked while taking a gulp of booze. "Not anytime soon." He shrugged. "I have to get to Stolas's so.." Loona grunted. "Okay. I can fend for myself tonight, I guess." Blitz nodded. "I should be home soon. I am not staying the night." Loona scoffed. "Suit yourself."

(1208 words; started May 15th, published 2022-06-30)