To The Ends of Hell, Blitz

Blitz twirled a pen in between his fingers. He couldn't stop thinking about Stolas. How vulnerable he felt with him.. but still comfortable. He seemed to crave that feeling again. Moxxie looked into his office. "Uhh.. sir. You have a visitor."

Blitz sighed and got up. "I don't want anyone in my office right now. Tell them to fuck off and come back later." Moxxie tried speaking but Blitz grabbed him by his collar. "Tell them that! I don't want- Oh shit." Stolas looked at Blitz.

He looked angry as fuck, like he was about to tear Blitz apart.. and not in the good way. "Blitz." Blitz felt a shiver go down his spine. "Haha... Hi Stolas! How may I uhh.. service you today? He smiled awkwardly. "I need to talk to you about my book." Blitz smiled. "'course!" Blitz smiled. He was absolutely horrified when Stolas was mad. Stolas tricks you with how pretty he is usually, but he's an absolute monster when he's pissed.

"So, clearly this is all a joke to you, Blitz?" Blitz looked around. "I mean.. no. You think I'd fuck you every month the way I did if this was a joke?" He smirked. Stolas's pupils showed and he had to take a breath to try not to full out scream at Blitz. "Blitz. I'm serious."

Millie and Moxxie sat on the couch and watched the verbal brawl the two were about to have. It was nice to see it sometimes. They knew Stolas was really good to Blitz, and the two were truly in love with each other. But with every good relationship, it comes with arguments. It was interesting to see someone usually so cocky and dominant so submissive and small. All that was needed was popcorn.

"Y-Yea.. I know." Stolas sighed and got a paper from his pocket. "Demons caught at a boba shop on 24th street. Officials are in shock." Stolas handed the paper to Blitz. "A boba shop, Blitz? You cannot abuse my grimoire! It's for your job and your job only !" Blitz inched back as Stolas raised his voice. "Y-Yes! Of course!"

Stolas calmed down and grabbed Blitz's hands gently. "Blitzy, I need you to promise me you'll use this correctly." Blitz started to feel butterflies at his soft and delicate tone. "I promise." He rolled his eyes and glared at Stolas. "Good." He kissed Blitz's head and stared at him with a smile. "Cut that shit out Stolas. What else do you want?" Millie cooed silently at Blitz, making Blitz flip her off.

Stolas gave Blitz a tiny box. "I do not want to unwrap an anal plug in front of my employees.." Stolas giggled. "It's not that! This you'll actually like. I have to return to my duties.. as punishment I'm taking my book. You can get it back on the full moon."

Blitz whined in frustration. "That's in like..." Stolas smiled. "It's tomorrow! You can hate fuck me then." Blitz scoffed and rolled his eyes. "I sure fucking will." Stolas snickered and kissed Blitz's head. "Enjoy your gift." He made a portal and walked through it.

"Fucking prick.." Blitz clicked his tongue. He put the gift on the ground and sat down. "That was very entertaining." Moxxie mocked. Blitz growled. "Shut up Moxxie." Millie picked up the box. "If it's a cock ring I want it. Anything else throw it away."

Millie pulled a note out and cooed. "You two are totally in love." Millie dramatically wiped a invisible tear from her eyes. Blitz practically jumped over there and read the note.

"Blitzy,

I can't express my gratitude for helping me through my nightmare, and for staying with me on such short notice. I saw this in the shops and knew you would like it.

With love,

Stolas "

Blitz never blushed harder in his life. "You're red as hell." Loona snapped a picture of him. "What's in there?" Millie gave him a brown horse plush. Blitz's tail started swinging from side to side and his pupils were the size of saucers.