The Day After Losing Yourself

Blitz's head hurt from yesterday. He didn't remember much, just that he lost his shit on Striker and brutally murdered him. All he remembered was catching him in the hall and the next thing he knew he was in Loona's arms and his boyfriend praised him for his bravery. Stolas cut his leg on a shard of glass, because he had to break into the bunker. Luckily, Stolas could tend to the wound himself.

Blitz's posture slouched as he walked into the office. Millie wasn't sure if they should ask him if he was ok. When they left he was very tired and bloody. Millie walked over to Loona. "What happened after we left?" Loona winced and her ears flattened. "Blitz was absolutely out of it. Stolas found a lot of cuts and bruises, but apparently Blitz doesn't remember stabbing Striker." Millie sat down with Loona. "We love Blitz but.. he truly scared me.. I've never seen Blitz that angry before."

Blitz walked out of his office and walked to the break room. "Hey Blitz?" Blitz still looked pretty exhausted. He looked hungover too." Loona smiled. "Can you get me a drink?" Blitz nodded. "Of course, Loonie." His voice was soft, and didn't have the usual pep in it. Millie frowned. "Did he drink anything?" Loona shook her head. "He went to sleep and woke up once to check on Stolas and his cut, and then slept until Stolas urged him to get up."

Blitz gave Loona her drink. "Blitz?" Millie asked. Blitz smiled at Millie. "Mhm?" His mood.. suddenly changed. "Are you okay? Can we talk about yesterday?" Blitz's forced attitude dropped. "Yes." He sat down and looked at his feet. "Can you tell us what happened?" Blitz shrugged. "I just remember a burning sensation in my chest. Like a volcano was about to erupt. When Striker said that about my mom, I lost it. I couldn't breathe or even stop.. I was just aiming for his weak spot. Then I remember chasing after him in the hall, and finally catching him. Then it went blank. All I could hear was Loona screaming and I woke up in her arms."

Millie frowned. "Blitz.. you stabbed Striker 15 times. You.. you were almost foaming at the mouth." Blitz's memory flashed into his brain, as he remembered stabbing him. He nodded. "I- Remember now.. I just.. don't know why I did it." Stolas burst through the IMP door. "I found the solution!" He held a book in his hand. "Stolas.. that better not be another one of those imp behavior books." He ran over to Blitz and pointed at the page.

"Why can't-.. Stolas! This is bullshit!" Stolas shook his head. "Starlight! Read it! I swear it makes sense!" Millie cooed at the nickname Stolas gave Blitz. Blitz read it. "Baby. This is utter bullshit." Stolas hooted in frustration. "Imps can go into sudden rage. Symptoms are foaming at the mouth, loss of memory, and a lot of physical aggression. Usually it happens when an imp is severely angered."

Blitz tilted his head. "Okay, that makes sense.. also, Stolas, why do you have imp behavior books when I'm literally right here?" Stolas shrugged with a hoot. Blitz stared at a clock. "Stolas, you need to be at work." Stolas sighed. "You're right, love. See you at home." Stolas kissed Blitz on his heart mark, and walked out. Blitz looked at Millie. "Continue with your question." Millie practically melted. "Blitz, please tell me he's able to have kids."

"He can?" Millie squeaked. "Is he pregnant?" Blitz opened his mouth to answer, but thought for a second. "Uhh.... depends?" Loona wrinkled her nose. "Blitz!" Blitz shrugged. "Loona, you expect me to not fuck my boyfriend that I fucked additionally for two years? I'm also surprised you didn't know." Loona waved him off as she started scrolling on her phone. "Millie, why are you so into Stolas's and I?" Millie had stars in her eyes. "You mean Stolitz?" Loona started snickering at Millie. Blitz gave her a look of disgust. "The fuck you mean, Stolitz?" Millie smiled. "A ship name!" Blitz got up. "This is where our conversation ends." Millie giggled.

Time drug on, and on, and on. Blitz could hardly stay awake. The phone rang, waking Blitz up. "Hi- HI! IMP? I kill bitches! In the living world!" Blitz said, half awake. Stolas laughed. "Blitzy, it's me." Blitz smiled. "Hi Stolas." Blitz could tell by Stolas's accent, he was in some sort of horny mood. "They let me come home early.. so I was thinking you could come home early as well?" Blitz smirked. "Uhh.. let me ask." There was a short pause. "Bye, bitches!" A few voices rang in the background, but Blitz said, "I'm coming now." Stolas smiled. "See you soon!"

Blitz walked into the door and saw Stolas laying on his phone. Blitz groaned and took off his shirt. "The AC went out at the building." Stolas dramatically sighed. "Oh no..!" Blitz flipped him the bird and took off his pants, and switched them with shorts. Blitz crawled into bed and kissed Stolas deeply. Stolas unlinked from Blitz and smiled. "Well, hello to you too." Stolas hooted. Blitz smiled and nuzzled Stolas's chest. "Hard day?" Blitz sighed. "My back has been killing me all damn day.. Everyone is questioning Striker and what I did, and I just.. I don't fucking know." Stolas frowned. "What you did with Striker, was uncontrollable. He made you have aching anxiety all the time. He deserved that."

Blitz shook his head. "I didn't do that for myself, Stolas." Stolas tilted his head. "In my memories.. when I was stabbing him, I remembered the way you looked at me. The fear in your eyes when you asked me to stay. The shake in your voice when you admitted you were scared. It angered me." He said, all a little muffled and definitely quiet. Stolas kissed Blitz's head. "You're so sweet, Blitzy." He smiled. "I love you Stolas." Stolas closed his eyes. "I love you too, Blitz."