Where Do We Begin?

Stolas didn't notice. The exhaustion overtook him, and made him fall asleep, balled up and on the floor. Octavia frowned. "Octavia! He's alive!" Octavia smiled and looked at her father, who even in his sleep was still crying. "He needs to rest. We can tell him once he wakes up." Loona peered out the door. "Is he okay?" Octavia smiled. "We lost him for a good few minutes.. but, he's back. Their working on getting his heart rate up. Loona smiled. "I-.. Can I let Lyra go? Get Stolas to a different room and I'll close the door behind me when I go see him." Octavia nodded. After that was situated, Millie sat with Lyra. She was no idiot. "Aunt Millie, why is everyone crying and sad.. did something happen to Daddy?" She couldn't answer, all she did was pet her head. "Where's Mommy? Aunt Millie please tell me what's happening!" She hushed her. "You're mom and dad are sleeping, okay? They're both going to be okay."

Blitz's eyes opened. A bright light blinded him. "Dad?" He blinked. His eyes were swollen badly. "Loona..?" He rasped. "Dad.. oh thank fucking Satan.." She sobbed. "Why are you crying sweetie?" Loona wanted to slap him. "Blitz! Your heart stopped for 7 minutes!" He exhaled. "I'm sorry.." Loona shook her head.

"Don't apologize.. I'm just happy you're alive.." Octavia walked in. "How is he?" Blitz propped himself up so he could see better. "I'm alive, I guess?" She jumped at the voice. "Oh, thank Lucifer.. How are you, Blitz?" He rasped. "Breathing is hard, and seeing is even harder but.. I think I'll pull through." Octavia shook her head. "Damn you're a fighter.. stabbed over 20 times, shot 3 times and he makes it through." Millie jumped up. "Blitz is awake?" His eyes opened a little more. "Hey Millie." Millie laughed. "You're alive!" Loona stood up. "How much do you think you can do?" Blitz clicked his teeth. "Fuck it all, I can do anything after what I've just been through. Blow it at me." Loona sighed. "Okay.. this is probably going to hurt."

After about 2 hours of work, Blitz's eyes were fully opened again, and he could finally stand without falling. Walking was gonna be a bitch. Octavia pulled him to the door. Stolas. Stolas's eyes were dull and dead. All he knew was his lover was dead. He didn't want to go on. "Dad! Trust me and go in there!" Stolas's voice was small. "I don't want to see him dead.." He shook his head. Octavia pushed him in. He looked up and saw Blitz standing and alive. He sat in shock.

His eyes filled with tears and he covered his mouth. "Uhh.. you gonna come hug me yet or do I have to learn to walk again first?" Stolas ran to him and hugged him, not to tightly. He didn't want to hurt him. He sat on his knees with Blitz in his arms. Just sobbing. His words mingled with his sobs, and he was unable to understand. All Blitz could hear was, "I love you" and "I thought you were dead" and what was said the most was "Please don't leave me alone again" Blitz hugged him back. "It's okay Stolas. It's okay."

Stolas kissed his face and hugged him a little tighter. "Ow! Easy Stols!" Blitz cursed. "*hic* S- *sob* Sorry.." He pulled away, so Blitz could see a few spots where there were no feathers. "Dammit, Stolas. I'm sorry.." He shook his head. "It's.. It's a stress thing, my love. N- *sniff* Not your fault.."

After Stolas calmed down a bit, Lyra walked in. "Daddy?" He looked at her, pushing himself to his knees. "Are you okay?" She sniffed, tears forming in the corners of her eyes. "Yes, sweetie. I am now." She cried as she hugged him. "Did someone hurt you?" Stolas smiled at her.

"They did. They're gone now." Blitz smirked at Stolas. "How'd you kill them?" Loona winced. "No mercy, whatsoever." Blitz tilted his head. "Like.. how bad?" Loona thought for a second. "I couldn't tell where her face was, she was just like.. in tiny little shreds of flesh." Blitz smiled.

"Damn." Stolas rolled his eyes teasingly. "You stopped the bad guys?" Stolas hummed and nodded. "Woah!" Stolas looked at Blitz. "Speaking of.. we need to talk. Alone." Stolas's tone thickened, sending chills down Blitz's back. After everyone left the room, Stolas sighed.

"Blitz.. I know you've put your whole life toward it, but this has to stop. We have to shut I.M.P down." Blitz gasped. "Stolas.. I- I can't. You're right. I've put half my life up into this job. I've gained a lot of things from it. I got you from it." He shook his head.

"Blitz. Your heart stopped for 7 minutes. 7, bloody fucking minutes. I am not letting you risk your life like this again. You have put too much at stake for it. You have a family now, Blitz." Blitz thought for a moment. "What if I just.. give temporary ownership to Moxxie? When I'm healed, I can start sending my emails to you to verify them. You would know every location, every detail, everything. Please, Stolas. I can't lose this job."

Stolas sighed. "Fine. I think that's a good idea. ..Blitz.. you can't walk." Blitz shrugged. "I'm a fast learner." Stolas couldn't help but laugh. "What I'm saying.. is that it'll take up to 3-5 months for you to fully heal." Blitz shrugged. "It's more time with you and Lyra." Stolas chuckled. "Okay, okay." Stolas called them back in. "Moxxie." Moxxie sat up.

"Ever since the day I hired you I knew you had potential. Because of my injuries, I can't work for a good like.. 5 or some shit months..? So.. I thought.." Moxxie gasped once he realized what Blitz was saying. "You could be the temporary boss until I'm able to work again." Blitz handed him the keys to the building. "I've sacrificed most of my life to work on this company. I don't want to throw it away. Just keep my office locked, and enjoy. Of course I'll still come visit when I can, and come make sure you didn't burn the place down.. and we'll still pay for the place.. and I've talked for too long haven't I?"

Moxxie's eyes watered. "Sir..- Blitz.. I-.. Thank you." He sat up and hugged Blitz. "Yea yea.. your welcome and whatever... just don't buy eels and burn the place down for the second time." Moxxie laughed. "Thank you Blitz."

I HAVE WRITTEN 3428 WORDS. ALL TOGETHER. MY BACK IS DEAD AND I RLLY HOPE U ENJOYEDDD HUGEMONGOUS SHOUTOUT TO

(NicVaquera

FOR MAKING THIS BEAUTIFUL TEEN DRAWING OF LYRA!!

ANYWAYS LUV YA GUYS HOPE U ENJOYED THE TRIPLE CHAPTERRRR