Chapter 102: Finished

Gong Xu's confinement did not last long. Gong Hao came back from the outside and found his wife angry, and asked in confusion, "What's wrong? The stinky boy is causing trouble again?"

    Feng Yan gave him a look, the imperial garden was so noisy, the rockery pavilion was messed up, he didn't believe Gong Hao didn't know, this guy clearly asked: "It's not all you are used to, the boss is lawless now, Every time he doesn't change, tell yourself that he has made mistakes several times this month."

    Gong Hao laughed and quickly flattered: "Yes, yes, it's all my fault, my wife, forgive me, but..."

    "Who is your wife." Feng Yan frowned, and when he heard the title, he became angry.

    Gong Hao paused and said with a smile, "Yes, ma'am, it's my husband's slip of the tongue."

    Feng Yan choked, this guy knows to take advantage of him, his wife and wife are not the same thing, thinking about his own three children, Feng Yan is a little self-sacrificing, why every time It was him who gave birth.

      Climbing the bed, he didn't want to experience this kind of day again, and changed the subject: "Stinky boy really needs to clean up, since he doesn't want to eat, then don't eat, shut him up for a few days, starve him a few times, and see if he changes. ."

    Feng Yan frowned: "Have you eaten yet?"

    Gong Hao nodded: "My eyes are red from crying."

    Feng Yan felt a little distressed, although the stinky boy was a little naughty, a little annoying, and he would pretend to be a little pitiful, but how important is it to have a son in the Royal Garden.

    Feng Yan couldn't sit still, and hurriedly said: "I'll take a look." Even though he knew that the stinky boy was pretending to be pitiful, he was still a little reluctant. Row.

    So, Gong Xu's one-month confinement ended successfully after three hours.

    Gong Hao smiled helplessly, and said that he spoiled the child, but Feng Yan didn't give in too much. Although the stinky boy was indeed a little noisy, Gong Hao's heart was more proud. Like his family Xuer, the child can conquer the flying dragon at a young age. Don't look at their constant disgust with these two breaths, but they are actually proud of it.

    The three children of Gong Hao and Feng Yan, the eldest Gong Xu, ten years old this year, was born when they were in the empire, and their temperament has been very domineering since childhood. It can be said to be daring. When he was a child, he harmed the family. When he was able to run and jump, he would harm the outside world. At the age of six, he dared to drag a group of younger brothers to the alien beast forest, so anxious that a group of adults turned around, but they didn't even know it. It was a great joy. After returning, not only did they not admit their mistakes, but they were proud that they had learned to fight.

    Several of Gong Hao's cronies and subordinates looked at their children's bloodstained blood, and their hearts trembled. That was the lifeblood of their family.

    Of course, a meal of fried pork with bamboo shoots is indispensable, but...

     The children didn't have a major accident, but their physical and mental strength skyrocketed. The situation was a little better. Gong Hao loved and hated his parents.

    Old Er Gongxiao, eight years old this year, he was accidentally conceived by Feng Yan, don't look at this boy is young, his brain is very flexible, compared with his eldest brother, he is a heavenly one Underground, Gong Beijing has a weird mouth and sweet mouth. From a young age, he knew that he would achieve his goal by turning a corner. If he made a mistake, his eldest brother would definitely be a scapegoat. Still jumping into the pit again and again, seeing that their brothers are deeply in love, one is willing to fight and the other is willing to suffer, Gong Hao simply fell silent, out of sight is pure. Sometimes he really doesn't know who this kid is following. He is obviously stunned and shriveled. Up and down in the palace, they only praise the second young master for being well-behaved. Gong Hao almost began to doubt his life.