Chapter 39:

Time flies.

    The day of marriage is approaching. In a month's time, Feng Yan not only exercised his physical strength, but also exercised his mental strength.

    Except for dowry, of course.

    The Feng family is indeed wealthy, and the problems that can be solved with money are not problems at all in their view.

    In addition to the bottom of the one billion star coins, his dowry also has two shopping malls, three mines, an aircraft manufacturing factory, and... In short, the dowry list is arranged in a whole basket, Even Feng Yuan was blushing when she saw it.

    These dowries were all selected by Feng Jing. He knew the Feng family's properties like the back of the hand, and every prospect was very promising.

    Old man Feng was slightly dissatisfied, but the marriage of Auston and Feng Yuan had been put on the agenda, in order to avoid trouble, he finally nodded.

    On the day of the wedding, Feng Yan got into the aircraft early, brought a generous dowry, and went straight to the gate of the palace.

    Because Gong Hao's father just passed away, it is not suitable for large-scale arrangements, Gong Yucheng decided to keep everything simple.

    Feng Yan has no objection to this. Although this is his first marriage, and perhaps the only marriage in his life, he still resists the word marriage in his heart. most.

      It is not advisable to meet the newlyweds before they have intercourse.

    Feng Yan frowned, not paying attention to it, he began to look around in detail, and the tentacles of spiritual power continued to expand, exploring from all directions.

    The Gong family is very lively today, although there is no large-scale arrangement, but with the status of the Feng family and the Gong family, there are still many guests who come to Hexi.

    Gong Hao sat upright, with a serious expression, he had been waiting for the Feng family to have problems, but it has been calm for a month, and today is the day of great joy, his doubts are even greater.

    On Star Online, Auston's pursuit is still vigorous, but the Feng family seems to have disappeared, which is very wrong.

    Looking coldly at the noisy hall, Gong Hao's face was stern, and there was no joy in marriage.

    "Xiao Hao, today is your big day, go drink with the guests, don't let people think that the Gong family has broken the rules."

    Gong Hao's eyes drooped down, hiding the indifference in his eyes, are there any rules in the current Gong family?

    Suddenly, Gong Yucheng received a communication, his expression changed, and he hurried to the backyard. That direction was the new house where Gong Hao got married, and it was also the courtyard where he lived from childhood to adulthood. The main courtyard, the exercise equipment configuration facility is the best place in the palace.

    Gong Hao was expressionless, a feeling of dust settled in his heart, and finally something happened.

    Maybe his expression is too cold, or maybe he has no value for friendship now. In the lively and noisy hall, the guests gossip each other, and today's protagonist, the groom, is all forgotten.

    Not long after, the third master of the Feng family was invited to leave, and after a while, the second lady also left in a hurry.

    Gong Hao was thoughtful, his face was still, he knew the second uncle's plan, he just wanted to kick him out of the palace family, in fact, he was very eager to leave now, just because of marriage Being swept out of the house, he disdains this kind of method, and if he wants to leave, he will leave in an open and aboveboard manner.