Chapter 51:

Archives, data, did he do it on purpose, or...

    Gong Hao pursed her thin lips tightly, and the chill on her body was astonishing: "Let's go."

    Before there is no real evidence, he will control himself and will not draw conclusions based on just a few guesses.

    Feng Yan raised her eyebrows lightly, and was quite impressed, she could hold it back, she was a genius, and if it was replaced by him, no matter whether it was the chip, the mastermind behind the scenes, or the spies in the army , as long as he knew the clues, he probably couldn't wait to find out.

    The two were aimless, Feng Yan wanted to go to a villa in the suburbs, but Gong Hao thought it was the most important thing to buy a house first.

    After some negotiation, Gong Hao won. They are in a lot of trouble now, they went to other people's homes, what should they do if they hurt others.

    The truth is that no matter how good someone else is, it is still not his home. Gong Hao knows in his heart that Xiaoyan has no sense of belonging to him.

    When they came to a house exchange, the two chose a luxuriously decorated three-story courtyard, covering an area of ​​about 800 square meters. There is a swimming pool on the roof and a small garden in the courtyard. The location In the Xinghe Community, the security facilities are strict and the home is well-equipped, which is very satisfying for their current situation of moving in with a bag.

    Of course, the price is also very expensive, totaling 999.99 million stars.

    Gong Hao's face did not change color and finished the bill, Feng Yan only then realized that his cheap husband was actually a rich man.

    Feng Yan glared at him angrily, always having a feeling of being deceived, but he thought that Gong Hao was very poor and pitiful, and simply deceived his sympathy, Gong Hao was so rich, What a pity, as the saying goes, a thin dead camel is bigger than a horse, and even if Gong Hao is kicked out of the house, he will probably have countless assets in his hands.

    Finding Feng Yan's resentment, Gong Hao was a little helpless, and explained: "I have been in the army for more than ten years, and I am the heir of the Gong family, so I always have private property in my hands."

    Feng Yan raised his chin, became proud, and accused very dissatisfiedly: "You didn't tell me."

    Gong Hao was dumbfounded, the knowledge in the military did not teach him how to coax his wife: "I forgot." He really forgot, in his eyes money was never important, Feng Yan did not ask , he didn't think about it.

    Feng Yan was angry, Gong Hao definitely didn't take him to heart, how could he forget such an important thing.

    Speaking of which, don't you despise others?

    Feng Yan may not have realized that he had already regarded Gong Hao as private property.

    "Will you... give it all to you?" Gong Hao is not stupid, he has a bright mind, he has never been in love, but he has seen others fall in love, he has only been taught since childhood He became a selfless hero for the country and the people. He rarely dealt with personal issues, and he didn't reflect it for a while. He wanted to inquire about his assets inside and out of Feng Yuan's words, but he didn't disclose it at all. Public is public and private is private. Now Well......

    He is not a major general of the empire, no matter what the public and private are, being able to coax his wife back is the most important thing, he thinks, the problems that can be solved with assets are small problems.