Chapter 53

Hang up the communicator, Feng Yan's drowsiness disappeared, and he simply got up and washed.

    Today is the second day of moving to the new house. I should have invited guests to celebrate, but there was another comatose beside me, so Feng Yan could only dispel this idea.

    To invite guests to dinner, I can only do it another day, and I don’t know if Qi Rui helped him find someone.

    Feng Yan thought so, and immediately dialed the communication.

    Qi Rui's voice was very low, apart from facing Qin Nan, he didn't seem to have changed. He saw the incident of the Tiangong family from the report, but Feng Yan never said it, did He was too embarrassed to ask about his friends. He thought that friends help each other at critical moments, not to say something or not. He is different from Qin Nan's babble. He is more concerned about substantive issues. Gong Hao was not hurt in any way. On the contrary, it might be a good thing for them to leave the Gong family. In this case, he felt that he just had to wait.

    The two talked straight to the point: "How is the person I want now, will they agree to come?"

    Qi Rui replied: "They are already on the way, Zou Qihua will arrive the day after tomorrow, Angus will take about four days, but there is a problem with his identity, you have to prepare."

    Feng Yan pondered for a moment, this point Qi Rui has said long ago, identity is not a problem, there is no need to worry about Feng Jing, not to mention, the enemy of the enemy is a friend, he is wanted by the empire The offender has absolutely no opinion.

    "It's alright, let me know when they come, I'll take care of the identity."

    "Good!"

    "I've been busy with work lately. I'll invite you to dinner on another weekend."

    "OK!"

    Qi Rui has always been clean and neat, and his words are pitiful.

    Feng Yan was too lazy to write ink with him, cut off the call, and after thinking for a while, he decided to start making mecha. Now that the environment is in place, the safety is in place, and the materials are almost complete, the only thing left is the rare materials. Purchase, however, he already knows the ingredients of the material, and can be integrated at any time, everything is ready and only owed to the east wind.

    Three hours later, the merchant delivers.

    For the next period of time, Feng Yan locked himself in the laboratory, controlled his mental power precisely, divided into eight tentacles to operate at the same time, and each tentacle was responsible for the same material, constantly cutting and separating , fusion, the speed is incredible, if others see it, they will be dazzled.

    Feng Yan finally realized the benefits of 4s. His powerful mental power made him analyze materials faster and more obediently. As long as he had a thought, his mental power immediately obeyed the command and moved his heart at will.

    At night, Feng Yan was a little hungry, and then he came back to his senses. Unconsciously, a day passed.

      feel that they should be satisfied.

    After having a hastily meal, Feng Yan went to exercise for a while, and before going to bed, he saw that the bed was faint...

    "Crap!"

    Feng Yan looked annoyed, his eyes were a little guilty, he almost forgot that Gong Hao hadn't eaten yet. A normal person would die after a few days of starvation, not to mention that Gong Hao was still a comatose patient.