Chapter 11: Emerald Star

Feng Yan didn't know how much of a buzz his words had caused.

    Leaving Yunhuang Hotel, the first thing they did, they went to the trading floor to go through the property transfer procedures.

    Huo Cheng gave him 300,000 star coins.

    Feng Yan was puzzled and looked at him sideways.

    Huo Cheng said sincerely: "The extra is a reward."

    Before today, he thought that there were a lot of 230,000 star coins. After seeing the auction, he felt a little contemptuous. The cheap father married the Feng family for four or five years. When it comes to family business, the Feng family is really stingy.

    Feng Yan secretly guessed that these industries could be taken over by Lei Ha under his name, probably because the Feng family did not look down on them.

    I have to say, Feng Yan is the truth.

    The transfer procedure is very fast, about ten minutes.

    With money, Feng Yan breathed a sigh of relief. Without money, it is impossible to move an inch. This sentence has been a famous saying since ancient times.

    Rejected Huo Cheng's invitation, and after Feng Yan said goodbye, he went directly to the underground black market to buy a ferry ticket to Cuimangxing.

    Qin Nan seemed to be very familiar with the rules of the black market. He led him directly to the person in charge. After spending five thousand star coins, Feng Yan set a quota and set off at twelve o'clock in the evening.

    After everything was done, Feng Yan finally relaxed. Seeing that it was still early, they first went to the south of the city and sold the suspension car at a price of 500,000 credit points at a reduced price.

    Qin Nan’s heart aches, it’s a hover car!

    Feng Yan looked at him with contempt: "Do you want to go to jail? Or... do you want to be found out by Reha?"

    Qin Nan shook his head like a drum, of course he didn't want to.

    Feng Yan sneered and went straight to the exchange to place an order. In less than ten minutes, the credit points arrived.

    The suspension car was purchased by Leiha. For his precious son, it is definitely not a bargain. It is indeed a loss to sell 500,000, but Feng Yan understands that Leiha is already entrenched in Fuguangxing For more than ten years, relying on the reputation of the Feng family, he is also considered a small and well-founded. Strong dragons do not overwhelm local snakes.

    Qin Nan firmly assured: "Don't worry, take care of the family affairs, A Rui and I will come soon." Saying goodbye to my friends, he is an orphan and has no family. Qi Rui has contributed to his positive and optimistic life.

    Unfortunately, after Qi Rui joined the hunting team, their connection was less, but this did not prevent him from being grateful, so when he knew that he could leave Fuguangxing, he was the first to think of it. Yes, the former iron buddy.

    Feng Yan suddenly remembered: "By the way, bring your light brain here."

    Qin Nan was taken aback: "Why?"

    Feng Yan swiped at his light brain, and 20,000 star coins arrived.

    "This..." Qin Nan looked uneasy, since he was a child, he didn't have so much money: "I..."