Chapter 10: Mountain Blue Ink Painting

After eating and drinking, the group set foot on the aircraft. After about half an hour, the Yunhuang Hotel arrived.

    The entrance of the hotel seems to be crowded with customers, and the people who come and go are extraordinary.

    "Welcome." The waiter greeted warmly.

    Mr. Huo took out an invitation letter. After the waiter took it, he stepped forward with a smile: "Mr. Huo, please come with me."

    A group of people filed in, walking straight down the hall and soon came to the banquet hall.

    Feng Yan is calm and composed, her elegant steps reveal an ancient charm, and her casual posture is like a stroll in a leisurely garden.

    Mr. Huo nodded secretly, it seems that Feng Yan is indeed from the Feng family in the imperial capital, such a charm, such a demeanor, I am afraid that only an aristocratic family can cultivate it.

    Looking at Qin Nan again, his eyes were rolling. It was the first time he saw such a scene, the first time he came to such a place, he was so nervous that his palms were sweating, and he was afraid of giving Xiaoyan The son is ashamed.

    In the banquet hall, many people are talking about today's theme, an ink painting from 10,000 years ago.

    It is said that this painting is owned by the Fire Mercenary Corps. The banquet is held this time to verify the authenticity, secondly to gain fame, and thirdly to cling to the powerful. And in addition to that, they also offered several items for auction.

    Feng Yan frowned slightly, he seemed to be involved in something right and wrong today.

    James was apologetic: "Some people in the imperial capital have taken a fancy to the ink painting, just wait for this appraisal, if there is no mistake, they will send someone to come to verify the authenticity, and the fire mercenary group will also take advantage of the situation. ."

    Feng Yan raised eyebrows: "Do you want to send someone here?"

    James said: "Ink painting like this, it is impossible to identify dozens or hundreds of times."

    Feng Yan was silent and asked calmly, "What am I going to do?"

    James replied with a smile: "Not much, as long as you put all the doubts on the painting and confirm that it is not authentic."

    Feng Yan said calmly: "I won't tell lies."

    James thought to himself, as expected, he is the young master of the Feng family, he behaves very well, and sincerely said: "Don't worry, we will not make you embarrassed, you just need to say what you know. But." The ancient paintings are very rare, and he does not believe that the Fire Mercenary Corps will have genuine works.

    Feng Yan nodded: "I see."

    James reminded: "There are many appraisers in other parties, you have to be careful."

    Feng Yan glanced at him and asked, "What were your plans before?"

    James touched his nose, but did not smile, the meaning in his eyes was obvious, even if this ink painting was genuine, they would try their best to destroy it. Yesterday, he would appear on Thirteenth Street just to investigate the enemy's situation, but unexpectedly, he picked up a treasure instead.

    "Brother Huo, why are you here now." An old man greeted warmly, and behind him stood several young people, one of whom was Miss Fang whom he met yesterday.

Crossing The Future MakerOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara