Chapter 52

After resting for a while, his eyes were quickly attracted by the content of the chip. Although Gong Hao was in a coma, his brain was not turned off.

    Feng Yan quickly flipped through the pages, and his heart was full of storms. Page by page, the content of the chip is creepy. This is a battle for imperial power, this is the emperor's suppression of the family, conspiracy, layout, and the shadow of the royal family is everywhere.

    The Lin family, the queen, Lin Ziyu.....

      In order to allow the second prince to inherit the throne, and to allow the second prince to hold the power after he ascends the throne, he did everything he could.

    To win over the family, sow discord, and infiltrate the family, the files on the data are appalling.

    Fengjia is also one of the queen's goals. Marriage is a shortcut. Only the royal family has lost flowers, and the queen will definitely have them. Dad will be poisoned by lost flowers, which is obviously related to the queen.

    In order to gain the upper hand, Lin Ziyu killed her father. After all, her father was Feng Sanye's wife. At that time, their relationship had not yet broken down. If father died or had an accident, Feng Sanye would definitely investigate In the end, the Lin family's conspiracy will also be exposed.

    So, destroying my father, destroying his physical strength, and making him a useless person, this became a good strategy. My father came from a humble background, and he and the Feng family originally had conflicts. As long as his physical strength is ruined, his marriage with Feng Jingxuan will naturally not be sustainable. At that time, Lin Ziyu can take advantage of it.

    Their plan failed, and it can be said to be successful. Dad was pregnant, and his physical strength was not destroyed. However, he gave birth to a waste son, which made the Feng family including Feng Sanye Things that are hard to accept inside.

    Lin Ziyu finally succeeded in ascending the throne. She was seven months pregnant, married into the Feng family gate, gave birth to a gifted son, and gave birth to a beautiful daughter the following year.

    Feng Sanye has both children and children, and he is proud of his life, but he will not think of what kind of conspiracy his ex-wife suffered.

    Dad's disappearance was obviously done by the royal family. Otherwise, with the power of the Lin family, the clues would not have been wiped so cleanly, leaving no traces.

    So, what about the Gong family?

    Feng Yan is a little puzzled, the chip contains the information of each family, about the ambition of the emperor, about the conspiracy of the queen, but the news about the palace is not a word, a clean page Blank, the traces were deliberately erased...

    In addition to the former Gong Patriarch, Feng Yan could not imagine anyone else who would do this!

    What exactly does Gong Hao's father want to do, what does he want to tell Gong Hao, and why does he erase the Gong family's information?

    There is no answer to everything, and the content of the chip is like a mystery that keeps getting bigger and bigger.

    What puzzled Feng Yan the most, since the master of the palace knew the situation of the Feng family and the ambition of the emperor, why did he want his son to marry Feng Yuan.

      Feng Yuan's marriage won't get any real benefits, unless... the second uncle and Feng Jingxuan are left, which side does the Gong family support?