Chapter 7: Thirteenth Street

Thirteenth Street is very lively, and quarrels can be heard everywhere.

    Although there are many fake antiques, they are not all genuine. If you find a valuable antique, ordinary people will not have to worry about it for a lifetime.

    Therefore, even if they knew that the chances were slim, and some people once went bankrupt, but the antique industry still can't stop people's enthusiasm and their speculative psychology for antiques.

    "This is what I saw first."

    "I got it first."

    The two old men were arguing over a broken jar.

    "Boss, how much is it, I bought it."

    Another old man blushed: "Boss, how much is it? I have 100 more stars than him."

    "100 star coins can top a fart, this is what I saw first."

    "What is that?" Qin Nan stretched his neck and looked around.

    Feng Yan retracted his gaze and shook his head: "I don't know either."

    The shape of the broken earth jar is weird. It is said to be a pickled cabbage jar. Damaged, obviously this is not an item of the earth, to put it bluntly, this is a fake.

    There is no such sturdy jar on earth.

    Qin Nan was disappointed and pointed to the largest store: "Let's go there and have a look. I heard others say that the goods of the Fire Mercenary Group seem to be sold at his house."

    Feng Yan nodded, there is nothing he can do about it, he came to Antique Street mainly to check the market, and buying antiques is second, and now he mainly wants to make money.

    100,000 credit points may seem like a lot, but in fact, it has not been spent, and has not yet dropped. Today, he went to more than 10,000. If he wants to leave Fuguangxing, his money is essential.

    Feng Yan already had an idea in his heart, and he could start preparing as long as he checked the market.

    Several people came to the store, and there were already several customers.

    Feng Yan took a look around, and he immediately burst out laughing, only to see a few big characters hanging in the middle of the shop "Peace is far away!"

    "What are you laughing at?" Qin Nan asked strangely.

    Feng Yan held back a smile, quickly sorted out his facial expressions, and put on a serious look: "His shop is very big, I'm very happy."

    Qin Nan grinned happily, thinking that he was happy to see a hunter.

    The clerk was very proud when they heard their conversation, and pointed to the big characters in the middle: "This is not for sale, our boss finally got it, and hang it here for everyone to watch."

    Feng Yan nodded: "The word is good."

    The clerk was extremely proud: "Of course, this character was written by Mr. Feng."

      Imperial College, even he is full of typos...

    Feng Yan suddenly felt that his future was in jeopardy.

    Imperial Capital Academy, is it really good?

    "What do you want to see?" The clerk asked kindly.