Chapter 40:

Outside the door, Gong Yucheng smiled grimly and his eyes flickered. Don't think he didn't know that Gong Hao's promise to get married was just an expedient measure.

    Hey, the young master of the Feng family slept, see how you deny it.

    As for Feng Yan, since he has become a member of the Gong family, he will have the opportunity to clean up in the future, so that he can understand that the benefits of the Gong family are not so easy to take, and to dare to threaten him is simply courting death!

    At this time, no one thought about it, and no one wondered. The monitor in the room was so secretive, how did Feng Yan find it.

    The next morning, Gong Hao frowned and opened his eyes in confusion. The memory of last night was instantly recalled, and he turned his head to look at the person beside him. You can imagine how intense the battle was last night.

    Gong Hao's face was ashen, no wonder there was no news after the accident yesterday, so he was waiting here.

    Damn, his first time, he didn't even enjoy it, which despicable beast is plotting against him.

    Speaking of which, he has made a mistake in the key point.

    Feng Yan's eyes blazed with fire, no matter how slow he was in his reaction, he could now detect that there was something wrong with the scent of yesterday.

    "I will be responsible for you." Gong Hao said in a deep voice, as soon as the boy woke up, he felt that he would take responsibility for falling asleep for no reason.

    Feng Yan's mind was completely occupied by anger, and he swung his fist at him, with only one thought in his heart, beat him.

    Gong Hao dodged and avoided, in fact, he was also very angry, he didn't want to be involved with the Feng family, but he put them to sleep again, is he too upright, or the second uncle is too mean, he is not at all Didn't expect LSD in the house.

    In addition to being helpless, Gong Hao laughed at himself. He still thought too well of human nature and too simple of conspiracy.

    The environment he was in was full of conspiracy. He thought he had changed, but he still underestimated the thoughts of others.

    His heart was gradually covered with a shackle, and unconsciously became colder and harder.

      .

    Feng Yan did not believe in evil, so he punched him several times in a row, and every move was unsuccessful.

    "Yeah, aren't you physically disabled?" Feng Yan was so angry that he agreed to beat him if he wasn't happy?

    "Ouch!" With a punch to the chest, Gong Hao stumbled back a few steps.

    Feng Yannu: "You can pretend to me again."

    Feng Yan's eyes narrowed slightly, threatening: "Be honest, or I will spread it everywhere."

    Gong Hao concluded, he did not dare to gamble.

    "Say, what level is your physical fitness now?" Feng Yan asked in a questioning tone.

    Gong Hao's expression became more and more condensed, his eyes became darker and darker, and his eyes became more and more severe. Is it better for him to kill and kill, or kill to kill, the young master of the Feng family died in the new house, would it be bad? To explain, they only did the most intimate thing last night, and they always felt a little unbearable.