Chapter 30:

The two returned home, Qi Rui went to the training room, and Feng Yan continued to decompose the materials.

    Top gene fluid, only the powerful family can get it.

    This time, he is going to make dragon robes and phoenix robes worn by ancient emperors and queens, as well as imperial crowns and crowns, as well as phoenix hairpins and jade seals, which are symbols of power, who doesn't want, especially Those powerful families, he is confident, these things can definitely be exchanged for top gene fluid.

    Being busy, time flies, and another weekend has passed.

    Qin Nan brought news that Mr. Chen from the History Department had quit his job.

      Yan didn't bother to investigate, but it was definitely on the Feng family and the Lin family's head.

    Qin Nan stayed at home for two days, went to the restaurant during the day to help, and nagged in Feng Yan's ear at night, just hoped that he would change his mind.

    Unfortunately, his good intentions are doomed to be in vain.

    Feng Yan had made up his mind long ago that he would never go to the history department, what's more, the school didn't take any action or warn him after he didn't go to class for a week. Imperial College is full of disappointment, privilege, hierarchy, a school can not be fair and just, the glory empire has begun to decay.

    On Monday, Qin Nan went to school.

    Feng Yan continued to immerse himself in the production. The dragon robe and phoenix robe is a huge project. The fabric, embroidery, copywriting, and color must be refined. The decomposition and fusion of silk threads alone is a very time-consuming and labor-intensive process. It took half a month for Feng Yan to finish the preliminary work.

    At this time, the birthday of the old man of the Feng family was approaching, Feng Cheng sent him a message three days in advance, and told him not to be late.

    On the afternoon of the 28th, Feng Yan set foot in Feng's house again.

    The noisy banquet hall was full of guests, and it was the first time that Feng Yan met his two half-brothers and sisters.

    He looks really talented, the older brother is arrogant and the younger sister is gentle and demure, standing beside Mr. Feng, looking like a golden boy and a girl.

    Feng Yan found a corner and sat down at random. Today, in addition to the old man Feng, Feng Yuan was in high spirits. Many guests congratulated her, and the first lady was beaming with joy, and even the second lady avoided her. sharp.

     "Congratulations, Young Master Gong has made another military exploit, your daughter is very lucky."

    The eldest lady smiled proudly, but said humbly: "Wherever, Haoer strives, my daughter follows."

    "If you want me to tell me, your family Yuaner is beautiful and generous, and her ability is very outstanding, so the young master Gong is lucky to be able to marry such a good wife."

    "It should be a match made in heaven, two people are a good match for each other."

    "The young master of the Gong family is coming back this time, and he will be promoted again."

    "Double s in her thirties, God, if my child is half as good as him, then I will wake up laughing in my dreams."

    Several ladies competed for her, the eldest lady was overjoyed, and the smile on her face could not be concealed.