Chapter 38:

Feng Yan felt puzzled, there was something to discuss, and the Feng family would never ask him to discuss anything.

    He had a bad feeling in his heart!

    Feng Yan's heart sank slightly, and the bad premonition came true.

    Feng Jingxuan was the first to speak: "The family has decided that the in-laws of the Gong family cannot be broken. Your eldest sister and Auston are in love, and you will be the one to marry."

    Feng Yan's pupils tightened suddenly, and he raised his voice unconsciously: "I'm not yet twenty years old."

    "Uh-"

    Everyone looked embarrassed and frowned. If Feng Yan was a minor, it would definitely be impossible to get married.

    Feng Yuan's face turned pale, if this abacus failed, there would be no other candidates for the Feng family. Sister, in this case, she will turn against the second sister.

    What year was Feng Yan's birthday?

    You look at me, I look at you, no one remembers.

    Father Feng turned on his brain, glanced at him, and ordered without question: "There is still a month to prepare, and the time is right to get married."

     Feng Yuan sighed in relief when she heard the words, and her expression immediately returned to her dignified and noble expression.

    Feng Yan took a deep breath and tried his best to suppress the anger in his heart: "Are you discussing, or is it a notification?"

    Feng Yan sneered: "Is there a difference? I wish the third brother and brother-in-law will grow old, and the lovers will be married."

    Feng Yan's eyes darkened, and his heart rolled with anger: "I don't agree."

    Feng Yan looked at Feng Jingxuan, this is the only person who can save him: "Dad once said that I will not be allowed to marry in this life."

    Feng Jingxuan frowned: "You have already had hormone injections, and you will definitely get married in the future. I think Ayi will agree."

    Feng Jinghan stared at him without emotion, with an unfathomable expression: "You will agree."

    Feng Yan's heart froze, "Di Di Di!" The voice of the communicator sounded.

    Withdrawal Notice!

    Feng Jinghan was calm and calm, with a subtle control in his calm tone: "When you marry someone, you can be a young lady in peace, and don't think about other messy things."

    Feng Yan's heart was cold, he knew that things were not over, he didn't care if he dropped out of school, anyway he didn't learn anything in school, but his family business, natural residence, and Qin Nan and Qi Rui, he couldn't care less.

    Feng Yan hurriedly turned his head and looked at Feng Jing eagerly, did the Feng family know about the natural residence?

    Feng Jing understood and shook his head gently, how could the property in his hand let the Feng family get involved.

    Feng Yan calmed down a little, and looked around everyone, mocking, sarcastic, contemptuous, watching jokes, everyone's expressions were different, except for the eldest brother, Feng Yan suddenly felt that he had left this place , Leaving this family is not a bad thing.