Chapter 56

Gong Hao's eyes were dazzled, and he was a little worried. Since his energy exploded, under the entanglement of his dead skin, he finally got the benefit of sharing a bed. However, there are many times to worry about it. Yan always doesn't cherish himself. In the past few days, he has also found that Xiao Yan is particularly tired and sleepy.

    "Major General, what are you thinking?"

    "Mrs."

    "Hahaha."

     Several men laughed.

    Gong Hao regained his senses, his expression softened unconsciously, looking at their hearty smiles, his pupils suddenly became deep: "How are you guys doing lately?"

    Wang Hongrui said, "I went back to my hometown to have a look."

    Huang Da said: "I don't have any plans recently, so let's mix it up first."

    Gu Han helped his glasses: "Fenghua Group invited me, and I am currently considering it. If the Major General has something to do, I will follow you."

    Wang Heng was in a low mood: "I was transferred to the logistics department, many positions in the legion were changed, and our third detachment was torn apart. I am really afraid that when we go to the battlefield, they will never come back. Lan Yao, without a major general, is no longer the army that once was invincible."

    Fu Yeli frowned: "I took some small tasks."

    Zhou Qiqi was curious, stretched his neck and asked, "What small task, talk about it, let my brother have some insights."

    Fu Yeli looked indifferent: "Your professional ethics, where is your common sense?"

    Zhou Qifa sneered disapprovingly: "If you don't say it, don't say it, what's the big deal, I'm just in a hurry and want to find something to do, so I happened to ask your advisor."

    Fu Yeli didn't talk to him. Unlike the others, he was an orphan. He had no family and no burden. Naturally, he had less scruples in his heart. How can he find out things clearly, even if he encounters all kinds of difficulties and dangers, he will not hesitate.

    The head of the house will have an accident, the major will be attacked, it is obvious that someone in the army betrayed, and he will not trust anyone until he finds out who the spy is.

    When he said that he was taking a task, he was looking for clues.

    Fu Yeli found that he followed others to investigate. Every time he found a clue, he would always be blocked, and then all the evidence was wiped clean. On the contrary, he secretly investigated, as long as he did not reveal any clues, Instead, the investigation can be continued, but unfortunately, it was too careless at the beginning, and many clues were wiped out. Now it is very laborious to investigate, and until now, there is still no clue.

    Wang Hongrui looked sincere: "Major General, let me follow you, I have been a soldier since I was eighteen years old, and I have been in the army for twenty-three years now. Except for the knowledge in the army, I know nothing. , I don't want to join the mercenary group, and I don't want to be a **** for others, Major General, let me follow you, both you and your sister-in-law need protection now."

    Huang Da also said: "Yeah, Major General, you let us follow you, the Gong family is really not a thing, the head of the family has just passed away, they dare to treat you like this, Lao Huang, I have something else. No, I still have a lot of strength, and we will see who dares to go wild in the future."