Chapter 70

Next, auction power stones, starting from 500 million star coins.

    The servants of the Liao family are very conscientious, shouting the price all the way, under the banner of the Liao family, many people hear the name automatically give up, of course...

    Except for Gong Hao, Xiaoyan has spent a lot of time in making mechas. Seeing that his eldest brother’s birthday is approaching, in order to avoid Xiaoyan’s fatigue, Gong Hao would rather spend money on gifts. There is still a lot of money, of course, all the money is kept by Xiaoyan.

    However, for Feng Yan, money is just a number. As his abilities improve, he can make a space twist at will, worth at least 300 million star coins. money.

    The husband and the wife have the same mind, as long as they like it, they can buy it with money, basically without blinking.

    In the end, the power stone was spent in the palace at the price of 1.8 billion star coins.

    Next, a few more items were auctioned. The finale was a high-grade mecha, the work of Master Rosen. The ice blue mecha had a cool atmosphere. After the host introduced, The scene is even more boiling.

    Gong Hao's face did not change, and he continued to bid without any guilt of robbing someone.

    Yi Feng and Fu Yeli just happened to lack mechas. As the people who followed him, they could not treat them badly.

    This is a heavy-duty mecha, with high defense and strong attack power. It is two grades higher than military mechas. On the other hand, its speed is relatively poor, so it can be used by Yi Feng .

    Fu Yeli makes no sense to this, he understands that he is good at long-range attacks.

    After an auction, it can be said to be a rewarding experience.

    Zou Qihua saw for the first time what it means to spend money like soil.

    Back at the hotel, Feng Yan couldn't wait, and immediately opened the purple star sand to explore its structure and composition. Purple Star Sand increases the success rate.

    Being bored, Gong Hao studied the knowledge of acupuncture points. He was very interested in how to cut off the acupoints and cause energy blockage.

    The next day, the group was preparing to go home. Before leaving, they received a greeting from Master Rosen.

    Gong Hao doesn't care, even if Rosen is a master and wants something from Xiaoyan, he will not give in the slightest.

    Feng Yan was overjoyed. Since he came to the imperial capital, he has never really met a mecha master. I think he will gain a lot.

    Besides, he is still a little confused about the fusion of purple star sand. Since Rosen wants it, he must have all the preparations, so he can take the opportunity to ask.

    Itinerary changes, all the premise of Gong Hao, are based on the wife, naturally Feng Yan said how to calculate, as for the imperial capital...

    Hehe!

    There is something wrong with the emperor, even if there is, it is definitely not a good thing, who cares.

    In the afternoon, Master Rosen arrived on time, accompanied by a 12- or 13-year-old boy with bulging cheeks and seemed to be a little angry.

    Seeing Gong Hao and others more angry, there is no other reason, none of the six people pay attention to him, and just ignore the boy.

    "Master Gong!" Master Rosen is very gentle. He is not very old. He is only one hundred and twenty-six years old this year. He is the youngest mecha master in the empire. The appearance of a young man.