Chapter 41:

After talking about things, it was getting late, the sun came in through the window, and it became hot little by little.

    "Bang bang bang!" There was a knock on the door outside.

    "Master, are you up? The master and his wife are still waiting in the main courtyard."

    Gong Hao's eyes darkened, and the servant was quick to steer the rudder. The title of the master belonged to his father a few months ago, but now it is different.

    Feng Yan frowned and was in a bad mood. When he mentioned Gong Yucheng, he was angry.

    Gong Hao collected his thoughts and said lightly, "I'll take you to meet the Gong family."

    The two walked out of the door together, one with a serious expression, the other full of resentment, no matter how they looked, they didn't look like a newlyweds.

    When I came to the main courtyard, in addition to Gong Yucheng, the second lady and his three children were also there.

    Gong Yucheng smiled: "Okay, okay, okay, Xiao Hao finally got married, if eldest brother knows about it, he will be happy."

    Gong Xuejiao glared at Feng Yan, what the hell, dare to show such an attitude.

    The second lady and her two sons showed dissatisfaction at the same time, only Gong Yucheng did not change his smile, and said very kindly: "Xiao Hao, you can't bully others, Feng Yan young."

    Gong Hao looked indifferent: "I see."

    Gong Yucheng frowned, and then let go. He thought that Gong Hao would ask questions, and he had prepared a lot of words. Gong Hao's cold attitude made him feel like he was punching cotton. Feeling, but the raw rice has been cooked into rice, he can figure it out the best.

    "Since you are married, you must support each other in the future. Xiaoyan, you can't be willful. When you marry into the Gong family, you are a member of the Gong family, and you must abide by the rules of the palace family, understand?"

      go."

    Gong Yucheng's expression darkened, and he stared at him coldly.

    Gong Hao was slightly dissatisfied, what does it mean that the upper beam is not right and the lower beam is crooked, his father used to be the master of the palace, he was his father's son, Feng Yan's words, didn't he scolded him too.

    Gong Xuejiao couldn't hold back her breath and shouted coldly: "You are presumptuous..."

      , Don't worry, I'll help you spread the word, you're welcome."

    Gong Yucheng's expression was gloomy, and his tone implied coercion: "If there is no evidence, Young Master Feng should be more cautious."

    Feng Yan raised his eyebrows and chuckled: "Why do I want evidence, what if I'm just talking nonsense, why, didn't the Gong family master ask the Feng family about my temperament?"

    Gong Yucheng's eyes were dark, and he had never inquired about it. He only knew that the young master of the Feng family was not taken seriously, and he was ignorant and ignorant. Now it seems that he is still a reckless master.

     I have to accompany him to endure, go! He didn't want to be angry every day.

    What Gong Hao can't do, he will do, anyway, everyone in the Feng family knows that he is a fool.