Chapter 45:

Feng Yan and Gong Hao were not aware of their calculations.

    In the early morning, the two went to the exchange, Feng Yan was slightly dissatisfied, and stared at the people behind him: "Why do you always follow me?"

    Gong Hao said confidently, "You are my wife."

    Gong Hao said softly: "You and I are one husband and wife. I'm afraid that they will jump over the wall and be detrimental to you."

    Feng Yan looked at him up and down with a half-smile, "It's just you?"

    Gong Hao's face turned dark, why does he always feel that his teeth are itchy, he can't wait to bite him, these days Xiaoyan has destroyed too many layouts, he is afraid that the dark enemy will take risks and will be detrimental to Xiaoyan , his worries are true, and it is true that he wants to get along with Xiaoyan and to know more about Xiaoyan.

    Gong Hao said solemnly: "As long as I still have value, they will always be a little bit concerned."

      Not to the extreme.

    "Don't worry, I won't look into your private affairs."

    Feng Yan gave him a glance, his biggest secret had been seen through by others, what else was there to hide.

    The two came to the exchange, Feng Jing was sitting in the lobby waiting, looked at them with a smile, raised his eyebrows: "Are you a husband and a wife?"

    Feng Yan jumped up and retorted: "Who sings with his husband!"

    Gong Hao nodded carefully: "Yes!"

    "Haha!" Feng Jing smiled, with a very relieved tone: "Seeing that you are in a good relationship, I am relieved."

    "Who is in a good relationship with him?"

    Gong Hao raised the corners of his lips: "Thank you."

    Feng Jing shook his head helplessly, and teased: "You two have a good understanding, and you say that your relationship is not good. It has only been a few days, and you are inseparable." He thought that Xiaoyan would not Tell others about the property, after all, it is a private property, a dowry, the same as a private house.

    Gong Hao's face did not show, but his body tensed involuntarily. In fact, Feng Yan's strength felt like a tickling, but such an intimate accusation made him a little nervous and a little ignorant. Overwhelmed, my heart is like a cat's paw.

    Feng Jing was speechless and stared at them for a while: "Okay, please wait for flirting, let's go to business first."

    Feng Yan is noble and glamorous: "Who flirted with him."

    Feng Jing looked at him, isn't it you?

    When I came to the transfer window, in addition to the property of the Feng family, Feng Yan transferred all the properties of the Gong family to Feng Jing at one time. He wouldn't manage it anyway. Gong Yucheng was thinking about it.

    Feng Jing glanced at Gong Hao and asked his younger brother in a low voice, "Is it okay?" These properties belong to the Gong family after all.

    Feng Yan looked at Gong Hao in disgust and snorted: "Don't pay attention to him."

    Feng Jing said earnestly: "Third brother, you are already legal husbands, and you will have a lifetime in the future. You should understand each other and be honest with each other about some things. I don't want you to regret it in the future. Although Gong Hao's physical fitness is It's abolished, I can still trust his character, you have to cherish it, don't be too willful."