Chapter 29:

The days ahead will be calm.

    Feng Yan did not go to class, nor did she go to school, she just locked herself in her room, constantly merging and separating various materials.

    Tired, take a nap.

    If you are tired, exercise for a while.

    Mental power is exhausted, either meditate or drink recovery potion.

    As for physical exhaustion, this is a hard injury. Every time he exhausts his physical energy, he works harder and harder to exercise.

    It was the first time that Qi Rui saw him working so hard, and when he realized Feng Yan's different side again, he was a little worried.

    "Bang bang bang!" Qi Rui knocked on the door.

    Feng Yan sat cross-legged on the ground, with a tired look on his face: "Come in!"

    Qi Rui opened the door and glanced around, the house was piled up in a mess, and things were scattered all over the floor, silk threads, stones, and useless gold Pimples, dyes of various colors, various raw materials, and unrecognizable instrument holders.

    Qi Rui frowned, his eyes slightly disapproving.

    Feng Yan's face turned blue, he raised his eyelids lazily: "Is something wrong?"

    Qi Rui's face darkened, can't he knock on the door? Unable to refuse, he said, "Go, go out and take you to the restaurant."

    Feng Yan frowned: "I'm not free, I'm busy."

    Qi Rui didn't talk nonsense with him, just put the mirror in front of him: "No matter how busy you are, don't be in a hurry, your current state is very bad, it's too late."

    Feng Yan was taken aback, who is the man in the mirror.

    Qi Rui sneered, too lazy to write ink with him, Feng Yan's mouth, Qi Rui confessed that he was inferior, and said in a very strong tone: "It happens that I have something to discuss with you."

     Sitting on the aircraft, Feng Yan fell into a deep sleep.

    Qi Rui shook his head helplessly, and said that he was not tired after all, except for eating and exercising for several days and nights, Feng Yan never went out of the room, his physical fitness was only D-level, and it continued like this The body can't take it at all.

    Qi Rui slowed down, and when he arrived at the floating city, seeing that he was sleeping soundly, he simply didn't wake him up and went straight to the restaurant.

    Last Saturday, the restaurant opened, and the business was really booming. The only downside was that it was too busy and there were too few clerks. At present, only two waiters were recruited. Although the robot has encryption technology, the cooking process Others can watch, in order to keep secrets, recruiting clerks must be cautious, so far, Qi Rui has only fancy two people.

    "Hello boss." Liu Wei's eyes were bright, and when he saw Qi Rui, his face immediately showed joy: "Boss, this guest insists on buying this character."

    The guest looked proud and very rich: "You quote a price, I want this calligraphy."

    The corners of Qi Rui's lips twitched, and it was no longer known how many times it came out after opening. He smiled slightly and put on a formulaic smile: "Sorry, the characters are not for sale, if you like it very much, you can leave a contact number and I will help you contact the calligrapher, but it will take about a month to make it happen. , if the price is reasonable, I think he will agree."