Chapter 71

Six days passed in a flash, and the day of parting came.

    Rosen said goodbye happily: "Goodbye, I hope to have a chance to communicate next time, I am very happy to meet you, Imperial College will never know, what kind of talent they have lost." Coming to Yunping can be said to be very rewarding. Not only did he buy the required materials, but he also handed over a young friend.

    Feng Yan smiled: "We agreed, next time you have a work for sale, you must consider me first."

    Feng Yan was thinking about how to win him over. After a period of communication, Feng Yan thought that the success rate was not small. Of course, everything had to be done slowly, and the relationship should be maintained first.

    Rosen smiled helplessly: "Okay, I get it, in fact, I look forward to seeing your work even more."

    Feng Yan was full of confidence and raised his chin proudly: "My first work, I plan to give it to my eldest brother, and now I have a set plan, when I go back..."

    Gong Hao felt no pain or itch, and his eyes were firm.

    Rosen raised the corners of his lips clearly and said with a smile: "When the child is born, don't forget to send me a message."

    Feng Yan was a little embarrassed, but then calmed down again, it was just pregnancy, what's the big deal, there are too many pregnant men in the empire, from anger to numbness to acceptance, it didn't take long.

    Child, he is also looking forward to it, I don't know if it is a boy or a girl.

    Rosen still has things to do. After saying goodbye, he immediately left Emperor Star by ship.

      They run away, and when they are not in a desperate situation, they often fail to explode their potential. As long as they take their lives, they will never be able to escape from the cliffs.

    Feng Yan reminds: "Inferior nutrients."

    Gong Hao chuckled: "Don't worry, they don't have enough to eat."

    Mu Ze was a little excited about this task, even though Yi Feng was following him, he still couldn't hide his good mood.

    Ten boxes of low-quality nutritional supplements are enough for them to eat for two months without dying.

    When I came to the cave, a group of men were fighting, just to grab the last bag of food.

     , I don't know him even when he came here, so that's probably what he said.

    At the entrance of the cave, a deep mud pit was dug, and some muddy water was stored in it.

    Mu Ze sighed in his heart, the environment can really change a person, just imagine, who can drink such sewage after changing it.

    Liao Junwei saw someone coming, and he was so excited that he howled and cried: "Aze - hurry up and let brother out, find the antidote for me, you go and beg Gong Hao, I will not talk to him in the future. Do it right." The days without strength are terrible, and they don't even feel resentment. First of all, they have to think about how to live.

    Mu Ze's eyes swept around, and his heart was cold. He saw that there were four seriously injured people missing in the cave. Thinking about it carefully, it was not difficult to understand, how much food the four people had to eat, When they save a little, others can eat a little more.