Chapter 12: Papermaking

Wandering around, Feng Yan went to the housing agency first. Since he was going to stay here for at least a month, he hoped that the place he lived would be like a home.

    In the future world, renting a house is very convenient, as long as you go through the procedures at the intermediary office, pay the money, and you can move in after identification.

    Feng Yan chose a villa in the outskirts of the country, with all kinds of facilities and a small garden in the yard. Feng Yan fell in love with it at a glance, and secretly made up his mind, after returning to the imperial capital, Even if he can't leave the Feng family, he must have a house of his own, a home that belongs to him.

    The villa is very clean and tidy. When he opened the house, the domestic robot inside came to greet him quickly: "Hello, welcome. If you are satisfied with your stay, please give a good review."

    Feng Yan laughed and said jokingly, "I want to take a bath and eat."

    Feng Yan was in a very good mood, recalled the memory of the original owner, and swiped 100,000 credit points to enter: "I want to eat sweet and sour pork, water green vegetables, braised spicy iron beef, and... …”

    Feng Yan thought about it, and ordered a modern dish: "I also want a Buddha jumping over the wall, and also, buy me some fruit, and by the way, see what is missing in the house, you can add it all. ."

    "DiDiDiDi-Insufficient information, no Buddha jumps over the wall."

    Feng Yan smiled lightly, no longer embarrassing it: "You can do it, put the water and call me."

    "Liu Liu will go right away." The robot moved away with a flashing light.

    Place the hot water in a while.

    Feng Yan took a bath comfortably, lay on the bed, and fell asleep. He had not eaten and slept well for seven consecutive days and seven nights.

    Smuggling, it’s not human!

    Wake up again, the empty house is popular, the deliveryman has delivered the things, and Xiao Liu is busy in the kitchen.

    Feng Yan couldn't help but admire, the life of human beings in the future is really convenient, looking at the busy Xiaoliu, he actually felt a little pity, Xiaoliu is a robot equipped with the villa, the program has been set, otherwise, He can enter the menu program, so that he can eat the food of the previous life. Although he is not good at cooking, he knows all kinds of recipes, including royal banquets.

    Liu's craftsmanship is very good, and it looks perfect.

    After a beautiful meal, Feng Yan picked up the fruit and took a bite. It tasted sweet, crunchy and juicy.

    Cuimangxing is a planet dominated by agriculture. It specializes in producing vegetables, melons and fruits, which are not only delicious, but also very cheap. climb.

    Feng Yan sighed a little, and quickly put his thoughts aside. Now he must first consider how to make money.

    Don't think that he still has more than 200,000 yuan. In fact, he doesn't spend it at all. If you want to live well in the imperial capital and not be held hostage by others, money is essential.

    With a plan, Feng Yan was ready to act, and then he was dumbfounded.

      Even if he is painting, he must have a pen, ink, paper and inkstone. In the future world, not to mention rice paper, even white paper is rarely seen. People generally use e-books, so how can they use paper and pen.