Chapter 61

Yunping has beautiful scenery and is a holy land of mountains and rivers. There are many rare and exotic animals in the mountains and forests behind. Many colleges in the imperial capital have listed Yunping as a place for students to participate in the trial.

    Due to the high flow of people, and most of them are students, the streets around Yunping are full of strange customs, vendors shouting loudly, shopping malls are full of tricks, and people come and go on the streets, compared to The strict dignity of the imperial capital, Yun Ping is a little more noisy and a little more popular.

    In the evening, the group finally arrived.

    Yunping Hotel, as the name suggests, this is the best hotel in Yunping, and also the most distinctive hotel in Yunping.

    The luxurious hall is magnificent and full of the taste of nature. There are many unknown underwater creatures in the transparent walls. From time to time, the ferocious fangs will be unfolded. The onlookers sometimes exclaim, sometimes surprised.

    Feng Yan looked over curiously: "What kind of fish is that?"

    Gong Hao chuckled and introduced him one by one: "The red one is red curcuma, the scales on its body are hard, and the fish gills can spew toxins, and the beautiful one is a rainbow, and it has no attack power itself. , but its flesh is highly poisonous, and ordinary sea creatures will not provoke it. The big one is the king crab, which is vicious by nature and likes to hunt..."

    "Pfft!" Feng Yan smiled and said sympathetically, "It's so pitiful, can it be seen but not eaten."

    Gong Hao smiled: "The hotel keeps fish for viewing, always make sure that they can survive."

    The two were warm and affectionate, Gong Hao explained to him vividly and vividly while pointing at the school of fish swimming around, Feng Yan listened with interest.

    "Huh?" Someone suddenly shouted: "Isn't that Major General Gong?"

    The eyes of the people around them immediately shifted, and their eyes were a little excited and a little nervous.

    "It's really Major General Gong."

    "How did he get here?"

    "There is a good show here."

    "What kind of drama is there, I think Major General Liao is better, gentle and noble."

    "Gong Hao is okay too, it's a pity."

      "

    Gong Hao's face sank, and he glanced at Yi Feng.

    Everyone just felt a flower in front of them, Yi Feng's figure flashed, "Papapapa!" A few slaps in the face, the man who was arrogant just now, was instantly knocked out a few front teeth.

    "Baoan, guards, I will sue them."

    "Boom!" Yi Feng kicked again, and the man's body flew up and hit the transparent cover at the door.

    Yi Feng condescendingly said: "We said, we don't like your words very much, and we will fight every time we see you in the future."

    The people around were silent and dared not speak out.

    Gong Hao was a little worried, and looked at Feng Yan gently: "Don't be angry, people who don't matter, don't affect his mood for him."

    Feng Yan smiled lightly, with a calm expression: "I'm not angry, I'm just a waste, not worth worrying about." Since he likes to talk about waste, he will be a waste in the future, Feng Yan I feel that I am very kind, at least not seeing blood.