Chapter 17: See Father

The location of the study, Feng Yan still has some residual impressions, turn left on the second floor to the first room.

    "Boom, boom, boom!"

    The housekeeper knocked on the door, and an indifferent voice came out soon: "Come in."

    "Master, please." The butler made a gesture of invitation, then turned and left.

    Feng Yan's face was expressionless, he stepped into the room, the man in the room didn't lift his head, bowed his head to the virtual screen, and seemed to be busy with something.

    Feng Yan's eyes narrowed slightly. For the first time, he looked directly at the cheap father of this body. Feng Jingxuan was indeed very handsome. A manly charm. Isn't it said that serious men are the best looking? Feng Jingxuan is like this at this time, but unfortunately, no matter how good he looks, it cannot hide the fact that he is a scumbag.

    The air in the house condensed, and after a while—

    "You still know to come back." The indifferent voice, revealing deep disgust, and an indescribable complex emotion.

    Feng Yan nodded confusedly: "I really don't want to come back."

    "You—" Feng Jingxuan raised his head suddenly, the chill in his eyes was terrifying, a fierce aura unfolded, and the room was suddenly filled with pressure.

      Will stand unsteadily.

    Feng Yan was extremely angry, and hated her body again. This feeling of being controlled by others was very uncomfortable.

      Emotions, all transformed, will be deeply disgusted: "Since you are back, don't embarrass the Feng family."

    Feng Yan frowned uncomfortably, resisting the discomfort, and sneered: "Don't let me come back for fear of losing face."

    Feng Jingxuan's face was gloomy: "Presumptuous, do you still have my father in your eyes?"

      I don't remember anything before the age of three." I haven't seen it before, so I don't see it in my eyes.

    I don't know which of his words touched Feng Jingxuan's nerves, the heavy pressure in the house dissipated, and there was silence for a moment: "Forget it, I will take you to see grandfather later, you are the child of the Feng family, You have to recognize someone."

    Feng Jingxuan waved his hand impatiently: "You go down, don't run around in the future, the housekeeper will arrange a place for you to live, those of your friends, it is better to have less communication."

    "Master, please come with me." The butler said as he walked: "Today, the madam went to the party, the master and the young lady are in the academy, they live in the attic on the right side of the second floor, you'd better not disturb them , Madam has a bad temper, you have to pay more attention."

    Feng Yan glanced at him unexpectedly, is this a mockery or a point?

    The housekeeper said lightly: "Master actually misses you very much, young master don't blame him, he is just uncomfortable, I hope the young master can understand the difficulties of the master."

    Feng Yan's eyes were erratic, a very uncertain answer was formed in his heart, father should not be the white moonlight of cheap father...

    "Master misses Lord Yi very much, if it wasn't for—" The housekeeper looked complicated and glanced at Feng Yan, if it wasn't for the poor physical fitness of the young master, how could the master divorce Master Yi.