Chapter 16: Back Home

Six million stars.

    Feng Yan completed the payment, and the house will be transferred soon.

    Several people were very excited, including Qi Rui.

    Next, Feng Yan spends money like running water, decorates the house, buys furniture, as well as exercise equipment, and suspension cars, these are all necessities.

    Feng Yan was a little surprised. He didn't expect Qi Rui to have a small fortune. This time, he took out 2.2 million star coins to buy exercise equipment.

    Qin Nan was taken aback: "A Rui, how can you repay so much money."

    Qi Rui is very calm: "I earn it, I want to live here anyway, it is the room fee."

    In fact, he tried to save money, and he also wanted to bring Anan to the imperial capital. He knew that Anan wanted to go to university in the imperial capital. Now that he has come, the money will be saved. After all, he and Feng Yan He can't do things like eat and live for nothing, because he is not a relative, and he can feel at ease after spending money.

      If you want to live here, does it mean that you recognize him?

    Qi Rui saw Feng Yan's smile, and immediately poured cold water: "You should think about it, now that we are poor, what to eat tomorrow."

    Feng Yan's smile froze, and his heart was broken.

    Qin Nan clenched his fist: "I'm looking for a job."

    Qi Rui had a headache and said in a gentle voice, "No, you review your homework at home and leave the money to me, don't you still want to go to college?"

    "How about that." Qin Nan retorted.

    Feng Yan snickered, Qin Nan is really a good teammate, and said with a smile: "You guys stop fighting, make money, I'll do it, Qi Rui is in charge of management, and you are in charge of studying hard."

    "But..."

    "Don't worry about it, hurry up and pack up, I'm going to paint tomorrow."

    Qi Rui was silent for a moment and said, "I'm going to buy nutritional supplements."

    Feng Yan's expression collapsed, the delicious food has been eaten for a long time, and now it is replaced by nutritional supplements, it is a bit bland, okay?

    In the next few days, Qi Rui and Qin Nan were fortunate enough to see his painting process again. Feng Yan chose to paint a two-meter-long landscape and a beauty.

    The price of the auction was unexpected. The beauty map was sold for a high price of 18 million, and the price of the landscape map was slightly lower, only 6.2 million.

    Feng Yan couldn't help the corners of his lips twitching, at this price, the gap is really big.

    Heaven and earth conscience, when painting, he definitely pays more attention to landscape pictures, and the conception is more laborious......

    Qi Rui sneered, beauties are naturally more attractive than landscapes, and Feng Yanhua's beauties are flirtatious, with clean hair, dressed in a white palace costume, with golden steps on their heads , There is a touch of melancholy between the eyebrows, sitting under a peach tree, burning incense and playing the piano, can a man not love such a classical beauty?

    However, once he has money, he finally relaxes greatly. The first thing he does is to buy a new model of home robot, and then he can't wait to enter the recipe. He has missed the delicious food in his previous life for a long time. .