Chapter 94

Gong Yucheng was so angry that his heart ached, the Gong family was in chaos, and he wished he had never taken over the position of the head of the family.

    When the eldest brother was alive, he didn't find any bargains, and when the eldest brother died, he had to leave a little beast to add to the blockage. Gong Hao was simply the great hatred of his life!

    Miyagi, it's over!

    As soon as he received the news of Gong Hao's betrayal, he knew that things were going to get worse and the Gong family couldn't keep it.

    A month ago, how much he hated Gong Hao getting the "Shan Hai Jing", at this moment, how much he hated in his heart.

    Gong Hao betrayed the empire, and the palace family is to blame. The empire will not give up this great opportunity, and the major families will not give up the fat meat of the palace family.

    Whether the Gong family is innocent or not, it has now become the first target of public criticism.

    Even if Gong Hao has been expelled from the family, even if the hostility between him and the Gong family is well known, in the face of huge interests, who will not be moved, not to mention, such a big mess, The empire also needs to give the people an explanation. The Gong family is not only the best scapegoat, but also a punching bag for the empire.

    Since ancient times, it is easy to add to the icing on the cake, but it is difficult to give charcoal in the snow.

    Gong Hao's betrayal not only pushed the Gong family to the cusp of the storm, but also pushed the Gong family into a bottomless abyss.

    With such a big crime of treason, the Gong family will no longer be in charge of the legion, and the empire will no longer have the position of the palace family.

    Of course, the most important thing is the interests of the Gong family. Gong Hao's betrayal just gave others an excuse to attack the Gong family.

    Gong Yucheng hates the sky so much that the eldest brother ruined the palace family property for a woman, and Gong Hao went too far. Where to put the ancestral family business.

    Gong Yucheng never dreamed that the position of the head of the family that he had worked so hard to obtain, his **** would be gone before he got hot.

    I didn't eat the mutton, so I made a mess.

    He is the head of the family and the leader. Apart from Gong Hao, he must bear the greatest responsibility.

    The side of the palace family fell into trouble.

    The major families are eyeing them.

    This morning, the palace was surrounded by imperial troops.

    The only thing that is fortunate is that with a bigger piece of fat next to him, the forces of all parties can't take him into account for the time being, so he can spend more time to prepare, and it is a point to keep a little family business.

    Gong Yucheng hated in his heart, and could only wish to rip Gong Hao's scriptures and bones.

    Gong Hao is now, he doesn't have to worry if he has too much debt, doesn't itch if he has too many lice, there are too many people who hate him, don't say that he doesn't know about Gong Yucheng's hatred now, It doesn't matter if you know.

    Speaking of which, Gong Yucheng has to thank him for attracting the attention of many experts.

    Gong Hao has the "Book of Mountains and Seas" in his hands, as well as various resources exchanged, such a big temptation, who can resist.