Chapter 6: Find Abnormality

Feng Yan looked around curiously, the city of Silo was very lively, he could feel the noise outside while sitting in the hover car.

    Iville parked the car in the south square, got out of the car, and Feng Yan suddenly felt dizzy.

    The sky is full of vehicles, and the streets are full of people.

    The high-rise buildings here are called real skyscrapers. At first glance, they seem to stand above the clouds.

    Feng Yan stood on the side of the street and occasionally saw police cars fly by. Obviously, this is a place where a serious accident happened.

    Qin Nan patted him: "What are you looking at, it's not that you haven't been here before, where shall we go first?"

    "Okay!" Qin Nan jumped up and said cheerfully, "I heard that there is a good restaurant in front of you, with good quality and low price."

    Feng Yan lightly ticked the corner of his lips: "Okay, let's go there."

    The acquaintance of the original owner and Qin Nan was very dramatic.

    The original main body is weak, looks good, and is barely dressed. Of course, this is for the floating star.

    In short, the original owner gives the impression that people are stupid and have more money.

    Once I went out alone, unfortunately I met a robber.

    Qin Nan found the abnormality, and hurriedly came to help, even though he was not big, his physical fitness was C-level, and he beat the robber to the ground with three punches and two feet, and that was it , he and the original owner became friends.

    Feng Yan remembered that Qin Nan had always had a wish, he wanted to go to the legion and become a mecha warrior.

    He works hard in the car dealership, saves every penny, eats the worst, uses the worst, and spends all his money on physical fitness and learning mecha. Every time the original owner couldn't stand it, he brought him a full meal.

    Feng Yan guessed, seeing how happy he is now, it is estimated that he has not eaten enough for a long time.

    The location of the restaurant is not far, only ten minutes away.

    Several people chose a seat by the window to sit down, Feng Yan opened the menu, the corners of his lips twitched slightly, and he was stunned.

    Iron beef, roasted horns, fried red ears, freshly stewed haha ​​fish, what is this?

    He looked over the entire menu and knew only potatoes, cabbage, and mushrooms. Turning his face expressionlessly, he pushed the menu to Qin Nan: "Come here."

    Qin Nan's saliva was almost drooling, and he quickly ordered four dishes and one soup.

    Humans are indeed a pleasure-loving animal. Although the recipes before the end of the world have been lost, the newly invented dishes taste equally good.

    Among them, the texture of sweet and sour pork is simply addictive, the meat is delicious, and the entrance is smooth and tender.

    Feng Yan made up his mind that he must work hard to make money.

    Feng Yan thought about it: "Go to the market."

    There are shopping malls in all major cities, but the market is only available at the landing point of Celo's route. He wants to check the market and see if he can really find any good items.