Chapter 18: First Confrontation

The main room is very lively, and the laughter inside can be heard from a distance.

    A few people stepped into the hall, and a beautiful little girl greeted them and looked at Feng Yan curiously: "Third uncle, third aunt, is he Brother Yan?"

    Feng Jingxuan nodded slightly, then turned to introduce to Feng Yan: "She is your sixth cousin, Feng Yan."

    Feng Yan looked at him curiously, and asked innocently: "Brother Yan, is your physical fitness really f?"

    The noisy hall fell silent in an instant, and the old man Feng in the main seat sank. He didn't like that daughter-in-law at first, and gave birth to a waste son, which is simply a stain on the Feng family. As an elder, he doesn't care about his children, so he just ignores it.

    Feng Jingxuan was silent, the aura emanating from his body became even colder.

    Lin Ziyu showed a wicked smile, she finally felt a little better, and said with a pretense of reproach, "Younger, you can't ask questions like this directly, it's wrong to mention scars, and neither is physical fitness. The kid's fault."

     Feng Jingxuan gave her a cold look upon hearing this.

    Lin Ziyu smiled lightly, raised her chest and raised her head, stepped forward with arrogant steps, and bowed slightly: "Father!"

    Old man Feng's expression softened a little: "Come and sit."

    "Yes!" Lin Ziyu walked over to several sisters-in-law and sat down gracefully. The people in the hall, as if they had forgotten about Feng Yan, started gossiping.

    Feng Yan was cute and cute, and pouted dissatisfiedly: "Third aunt, the eldest sister is coming back today, how did you bring him, how embarrassing you will be at that time."

    Lin Ziyu sighed: "Oh, what can I do? It's the father of that child. He said he would take him to recognize him. How can I say that he is also the eldest son of the third master?"

    Feng Yan disdain: "What is the eldest son, brother Yi is the eldest son."

    Lin Ziyu smiled very satisfied. There was a lot of talk in the hall, but no one paid attention to Feng Yan. , He didn't speak, and no one paid attention to Feng Yan. For this brother who suddenly appeared, his grandfather didn't like it, and no one in the family would like it.

    Feng Yan's heart is funny, he is being held down, right?

    No wonder the original owner never had any good feelings for the Feng family, such unbridled contempt, the original owner's life can be imagined.

    Since no one introduced him, Feng Yan was not a masochist, so he found a place to sit at random, and had a leisurely snack, not to mention, the aristocratic family was different, the dessert tasted soft and sweet , it tastes great.

      ?"

    Feng Yan blinked: "I don't have a tutor."

    Old man Feng looked disheveled, his grandson has no tutoring, and the only shame is the Feng family. But what people said was the truth. The Feng family basically ignored him when he sent him to Fuguangxing. He wanted to wait for him to fend for himself. And they still came back alone. They didn't know the details until they arrived in the imperial capital, and they didn't even have time to stop them. What's more, the Feng family was the most respectable family, so they couldn't get their grandsons to go to the God Capital Academy, but they wouldn't let them go to school, let's spread the word. Just a joke.