Chapter 96

The emperor abdicated amid the scolding of the people, the persecution of the aristocratic family, and the clamor of the royal family.

    The chaos lasted for half a month, the reputation of the royal family was bad, and most of the power in the hands was scattered. The emperor finally couldn't hold on anymore and announced the abdication of the fifth prince.

    Gong Hao's move is too ruthless.

     If there is no case, the emperor is anxious to take back his rights. He stretches his hand too long, touching the bottom line of too many families, causing public anger in the family. When all the families are united, the emperor has no room to fight back. Son, so as to preserve the only power in his hands.

    The royal family was completely defeated and became the mascot of the empire.

      No, maybe, in this national attack, the royal family will be drowned in the tide of history.

    After all, there is only one royal family, but there are many families. No matter which family captures the royal family and seizes the imperial power, the remaining families will not be convinced, and the imperial power has become a hot potato. With the various compromises of the fifth prince, the royal family kept their name, lost their rights, and even the army in their hands was forced to let go.

    The emperor was furious when he heard the news, and scolded the fifth prince as a prodigal, so he could not wait to abolish him immediately.

      right.

    The fifth prince compromised too quickly, it was like a bolt from the blue for the emperor, so fast that he had no time to prepare, and all the plans in his heart were all in vain.

    "Beast, I shouldn't have passed on to you—"

    The emperor cursed loudly, his voice deafening, and looked at the eyes of the fifth prince, as if he was looking at a mortal enemy.

    The fifth prince sneered and looked at the man who was spitting out in front of him, with a chill in his heart. He believed that if the current situation was not out of control, this person would definitely be the first Time counterattacked, and cleaned up the mess by himself. After everything was straightened out, this person took the lead in picking up the bargain. Although the throne was passed on to him on the bright side, in fact, only one throne was passed on to him. Neither took over, this person has always been so selfish.

    The fifth prince sneered and said lightly: "The enthronement ceremony has not yet been held, otherwise, I will return the throne to you."

    The emperor was choked by him, his breath was stuck in his throat, and he never dared to say the words to return to the throne, only his eyes were burning with anger, indicating his anger, if Eyes can kill people, and the fifth prince may have already died a hundred times.

      The notoriety of the royal sinner made him choose to abdicate. What he thought of was beauty, let the fifth prince and the noble family fight, consume the power of both sides, and then he came to take advantage of it, but he did not expect that the fifth prince would compromise so quickly. In just three days, the interests of the royal family were given up.

    The current throne is simply an empty shell. If you want to maintain this empty shell, you must pay huge expenses. Whether the emperor or the prince, they have their own trump cards in their hands. However, taking the trump cards No one wants to fill this bottomless pit.

      It has always been this way to seek good luck and avoid evil, with a cruel face and a black heart.