Chapter 37:

"What are you laughing at?" Feng Yan glared at him angrily.

    Feng Yan calmly said: "I am happy that a lover is married, what, do you have an opinion?"

    The people around looked at them with surprise, the Feng family was not happy?

    Feng Yan glared angrily: "I think you are uneasy and kind..." How can the eldest sister marry a waste person, since the Gong family accident, she can clearly feel the mother's status in the family Changed, the two wild species are more unscrupulous.

    "Sixth sister, pay attention to your upbringing." Feng Sheng shouted coldly.

    "What kind of thing are you." Feng Yan looked resentful, wild, but an illegitimate child, she is the righteous and legitimate daughter of the Feng family.

    "Feng Yan." Feng Jinghan's face sank: "Shut up, that's your fourth brother."

    "Father——" Feng Yan was wronged and angry: "But eldest sister..."

    "Shut up, get out and stand aside, go back and take care of you, Sheng'er will take care of your sister, if she doesn't obey, don't stay in Feng's house in the future, there are places in remote planets."

    "Yes, father." The corners of Feng Sheng's lips lifted lightly, revealing a triumphant smile.

    The people around suddenly realized that it was a family dispute.

    Feng Yan sneered, Feng Yan just remembered to eat and not to fight, every time he didn't get a bargain, but every time he came to tease him, he didn't look at what the occasion was, he said so She was open-mouthed, and she deserved to be scolded.

    Feng Yi slightly disagreed: "The eldest uncle is too strict, and the son is still young."

    Feng Sheng confronted each other: "I don't agree with the fifth brother. The fourth sister, the fifth sister, the sixth sister, the three of them are the same year, which one is as ignorant as her."

    When he mentioned his sister, Feng Yi stopped talking. Anyway, he was just making a statement, not really trying to intercede.

    Feng Yan hooked his lips and looked on with a cold eye. Since the birthday of Mr. Feng last year, Feng Yi seemed to have become smarter, no longer bothered him frequently, with a respectful attitude and a good younger brother appearance, People pretending to be their predecessors, now mentioning Feng Yi, who doesn't praise him as a good person, mentioning Feng Yan, that is the representative of ignorant and ignorant.

    He changed departments, this matter could not be concealed, the Feng family knew about it as early as last year, and his absenteeism was even known to everyone. His advanced physical fitness finally made him no longer transparent. Don't ignore him anymore, of course, don't pay too much attention, just raise his status a little bit.

    Although he doesn't care about it, he will not refuse the benefits that can improve his status, reduce some troubles, and give it to him.

    With his constant presence, Feng Jingxuan reminisced more and more of the past. At the same time, Lin Ziyu looked at him with more and more vicious eyes. After going on, Feng Yan found that there were many strangers around him, monitoring his movements from time to time. This feeling of being stared at made him very uncomfortable.

    Feng Jing is a good eldest brother, he does not need to do anything, as long as it is a suspicious person, all of them will be caught in one net, and if there is no crime, one will be charged.