Chapter 85

Green Forest Community, in a villa in the center.

    Gong Hao raised his eyes and looked at Gu Han: "The Gu family quit the imperial capital, why do you have any complaints?"

    Gu Han adjusted his glasses, smiled slightly, and said sincerely, "It is an honor for the Gu family to serve the general."

    Gong Hao gave him a deep look: "Is everything arranged at home?"

    Gu Han replied with a smile: "General, don't worry, they are now Wenhuaxing, their identities have been entered into the gene bank, and no one will find out."

    Gong Hao has to appreciate that Gu Han always makes the most correct decision at the most appropriate time, and even the back road is arranged perfectly.

    Gu Han's eyes flashed, he just believed more, the more investment, the greater the return, the general's grievances are clear, he will never let him down, he is a big gamble, put the whole The Gu family is on the general, but General Thaksin will win.

    The Gu family is a second-rate family. It started out in business. Although there is a political background behind it, whoever wants to take a piece of meat and want to go further has to break and stand up. He currently only has an intermediate-level exercise. He is looking forward to what the general will reward after this matter is over.

    What's more, quitting the imperial capital is just for the sake of safety.

    Only one's own strength can be invincible, and the general is strong enough.

    Mrs. is stronger.

    To be honest, if it wasn't for his wife's 4S, he really wouldn't dare to make up his mind to gamble.

    Gong Hao smiled lowly and promised: "Don't worry, after this is done, I will not treat the Gu family badly."

    Gu Han hurriedly expressed his loyalty: "The Gu family obeys the orders of the general."

    Gong Hao smiled with satisfaction, remembering this favor.

    Gu Han quickly left.

    At present, except for the staff on duty, all of Gong Hao's subordinates have become dead houses, and they will stay in the training room whenever they are free. There was a frenzy of cultivation, and the soldiers who liked to cruise, drink, and soak in beauties on weekdays all quieted down, and the atmosphere of the legion was unprecedentedly good.

    Gong Hao knew without guessing that Gu Han was in a hurry to leave, and he must have gone to practice. From his point of view, Gu Han should be only one step away from 2S.

    "Di Di Di Di!"

    The communicator sounds.

    Feng Yan looked down and wondered, the communicator was an unfamiliar number.

    Click the connect button.

    The thin figure of the man appeared in his sight.

    "Big Brother." Feng Yan was surprised and delighted, there was no news from Big Brother for a long time, and he quickly asked: "Where have you been, why are you thin again, where are you now?"

    Feng Jing chuckled lightly: "I just got off the ship, and now the route is nearing a point. I haven't seen it for a few months, and the third brother is promising." God knows that he saw the news on Xingwang. tremble.