Chapter 36:

The treatment room, a treatment room of the highest level in the military, Gong Hao's face was as cold as ice, hiding his pupils covered with blood, and it took a while to suppress the churning anger in his chest.

    Now is not the time, wait until a safe place, and he will know the real reason for his father's accident.

    Gong Hao gently pressed his arm where the monitor could not see, the blood was flowing under the epidermis, where there used to be a deep visible bone scar, now there is no trace, very good, Things are still there.

    Father's accident was no accident.

    How could a person with such a cautious father ambushed carelessly.

    The route they took, the news that father got, all told him that the Lan Yao Legion had spies.

    Thinking of his father's voice and smile, Gong Hao was heartbroken...

    In the office of the hospital, there were two serious middle-aged men, one of them was the big man just now.

    "How? What's his reaction?"

    "President Ou, you have been worrying too much. He is now physically useless, so he is worthy of Feng Yuan. I know him, Gong Shao is very honest, even if he is a little angry, he will not blame him."

    "In the past, he had the backing of the Gong family, and he didn't need conspiracy and tricks. Naturally, he could be upright, but now he is not necessarily."

    "He's completely useless, and his physical and mental strength have both dropped to E-level. What else can he do? He told me just now that I don't need to investigate the cause of the general's death."

    "This is not right, he is not that kind of person, think about it again, is there anything special."

    The big man shook his head: "No."

    "Isn't he angry?"

    "Yes, when it comes to the master of the palace, his expression is very cold. However, when the general has an accident, his anger is normal. I think it is not worthy of attention."

    President Ou frowned tightly: "What about the secret power of the Gong family, he hasn't mentioned it? He is a waste now, didn't he ask you to help?"

    "This... Young Master Gong is very tight. I told him about Feng Yuan. Young Master Gong is very calm and has no plans to investigate."

    President Ou was annoyed: "They are all wearing green hats, but they don't even check, he is still not a man."

      Whether there is a secret force, he should be able to find out."

    "It is found out that there is a fart, either take it for your own use or clean it up, by the way, those leaders under his command..." Dean Ou's eyes flashed , showing a sinister look.

    The big man categorically refused: "No, that will startle the snake, and they can't work with me."

    This doesn't work either, that doesn't work either, I've searched and searched, but there's no useful news.

    President Ou waved his hand impatiently: "Forget it, you can continue to stare at him, if there is no abnormality in a few days, let him go back first, and you won't gain anything by staying here. result."

    "I see."

    The two finished their conversation, and after the big man left, President Ou sent a message.