Chapter 31:

The three young masters of the Feng family are also famous today.

    In the minds of the guests, he is a person who does not understand the rules, ignores the occasion, has never seen the market, is bitter, and has a very bad temper.

    After all, even if Feng Yi is wrong, it is also a housework.

    No one will care about an insignificant person, and no one will care about his grievances, compared to the pair of gifted children from the third lady Feng, what is a waste, he He was so shocked by the Lin family that he vomited blood, and it was only because his physical fitness was too poor. What's more, he sued his younger brother at the birthday banquet. Such behavior is simply stupid. Brotherhood of fame.

    Feng Yan tasted the food on his own, and the dinner at the Feng family's dinner was good. Once I came here, I couldn't go back hungry.

    Sometimes, there was another person beside him.

    "You are wrong." The faint voice was very calm, as if stating a fact.

    Feng Yan turned his head sideways, staring at the person who came.

    "You underestimate the Feng family and the Lin family too much. You have resentment in your heart. If you make trouble like this, it won't do you any good." Feng Jing looked indifferent and stood lazily. Beside him, the wine glass in his hand swayed gently, creating a circle of ripples.

    Feng Yan sneered: "There's no harm."

    "Who said no, you are too self-willed and over your head, if they want to clean up you, it's easy, you'd better be careful tonight."

      Purpose?"

    Feng Yan knew, the second aunt died early, now the second aunt is the step-wife, with the stepmother, there is the stepfather, Feng Jing is not only the direct son, but also the eldest grandson of the Feng family. He must have gone through a lot of hardships to survive until now.

      Take it to heart, but if there is a real conflict, don't hold out hope for the third uncle, the men of the Feng family have always been unprofitable."

    Feng Jing smiled freely: "So I'm here to win you over, the enemy of the enemy is the friend."

    Feng Yanmu said with a face: "I am a waste."

    Feng Jing shook his head slowly, put the wine glass to his lips and sipped, and said meaningfully: "Your restaurant is very good, the calligraphy and painting are more delicious, eldest brother is optimistic about you."

    Feng Yan looked alert: "What do you want to say?"

    Feng Jing smiled slightly: "Don't be nervous, if it wasn't for me, do you think the third uncle would not know about your continuous absence from school?"

    Feng Yan sneered: "So, should I thank you?"

    Feng Jing waved his hand and looked indifferent: "You're welcome."

    Feng Yanqi smiled and took a deep breath: "What do you want?"

    Feng Jing restrained his debauched look and said seriously: "Don't worry, eldest brother is not malicious, he just wants to make a deal with you."

    Feng Yan said with a dark face: "Speak!"

    Feng Jing raised his eyebrows: "My room is on the third floor."