Chapter 65

Looking through the entrance of the cave, a group of men were naked, and Feng Yan burst out laughing.

    Mu Ze walked very fast, he was afraid that he couldn't help it for a while, if he laughed, Liao Junwei would probably go crazy, he guessed that Gong Hao should not want to kill them, so he decided to stay with confidence Nutritional supplements, however, seeing Chen Xingyu and Zhou Yaohua's coveted eyes, the days in the cave, he couldn't help but feel a little worried and even a little funny.

    Imagine, when they can't go out, have neither clothes to wear nor food to eat, nutritional supplements will definitely become a hot commodity, in order to survive......

    In order to eat in one bite, fight, snatch, snatch, and most importantly, it is convenient to eat, drink, and scatter. The cave is only so big. Mu Ze hurriedly shook his head, forbidding himself to think about it, it was disgusting.

    He can guarantee that even if this group of people really go out, the topic in the cave will definitely remain silent, killing no more than a nod to the head, Gong Hao's trick is too good.

    For such high-ranking noble children, it should be cleaned up like this, stripped of all their dignity and arrogance.

    Mu Ze just wanted to compliment Liao Junwei. Although he felt sorry for Liao Junwei, he had to admit that he was actually gloating about misfortune. Who made Liao Junwei also a Liao family member?

    As soon as Gong Hao came out of the cave, his face darkened, and the first thing he did was cover Feng Yan's eyes, wishing he could turn his head and kill those bastards, smearing Xiaoyan's sight, Just **** it!

    "Don't look at it." Gong Hao picked up the man domineeringly and strode into the aircraft.

    Feng Yan smiled helplessly, this guy is eating some dry vinegar, but what is the sweetness in his heart?

    On the way back, Gong Hao did not hide it and told Feng Yan the whole thing.

    "It's the Lin family again." Feng Yan frowned: "What happened to your father?"

    He once thought that Feng Jingxuan was a scumbag, but after hearing what Gong Hao said, he felt that Gong Yuyao was the best of all scumbags. The old man who sold his son, Gong Hao suffered from blood mold for eight lifetimes.

    Gong Hao was silent. He really didn't know anything about his father. All the past events seemed to be wiped clean. .

    Feng Yan sneered, the Gong family is already in someone else's pocket, he can only see the problem and ask: "By the way, did the spies find out?"

    Gong Hao nodded with a smile: "I already have eyes."

    Feng Yan was curious: "Who is it?"

    A few pairs of ears pricked up around him, Fu Yeli straightened his body and listened, he felt a little uncomfortable, and didn't want to admit that the spies turned out to be brothers who were born and died.

    Gong Hao didn't say a word, his eyes flashed slightly, the emperor can win over the family and he can do it, the queen's small actions in private, and the ambition of the second prince are the best breakthrough .

    Feng Yan saw that he was lost in thought, so he stopped asking more questions, and leaned back in the chair and closed his eyes.

    Mu Ze has the heart to gossip, but he is afraid that it will be out of time. After all, he joined the team soon, and no one can offend Gong Hao. He doesn't want to die yet. He doesn't want to experience Gong Hao's method once.