39: "No...she's not"

Start from the beginning

Harry would be here soon and I wasn't even ready. Luckily my mum went to bed at 6 because she was so tired, so I wouldn't have to explain to her why I am slightly dressed up just for going to Stellas'.

I wasn't too sure what to think of this evening. Like was this a sort of date? Something to maybe start up a relationship with Harry? I don't know...but I know what I wanted. But to my surprise I wanted it to be both of the above. I was looking at Harry completely differently now, and I liked it. I liked it a lot...

I finish my look by adding a couple of my favorite bracelets. One from my mum on my birthday, one for my grandparents and finally one from Stella which was my absolute favorite. It was silver and it had a heart shaped locket hanging off it with my name printed across the middle. It was beautiful. So unique. She designed it herself.

My phone vibrates.

From: Harry

I'm outside, down the road a little. You ready? .X

Down the road? Why was he down there? I shrug, replying and walking down the stairs and out of the door.

I can see Harry in the dark distance, his white top standing out a mile away. He also wore a navy blue blazer, which suited him well. Skinny jeans and roughed up boots.

As I walk closer, I watch Harry's expression change.

"Hey." I shyly smile, watching his eyes rail my body.

"Woah." He grins. "You look good."

I blush.

"Thank you. You look good too."

He opens the door, allowing me to get in.

"I can open a door Harry." I giggle, remembering the first time I said that to him.

"You haven't changed." He grins, walking around to the other side.

"We have to go in the back way of his house because we're quite late." He speaks, driving off down the road.

What? Why would that make a difference if we went in the front or back?

"Why are we late? When did it start?"

"Six. I just like being a little later." He shrugs, looking rather suspicious.

Okay?
...

We arrive at the back of a huge dark house, music pumping from the inside. Wow. Nerves shiver through me. I can't believe I was going to be attending Ed frickin' Sheerans house party.

Harry lets me out of the car, guiding me to the back door. His hand rests on my hip as we walk forward. I had an automatic thought to shove it off, but I don't. I sort of...liked it.

Harry opens the door, luminous lights suddenly taking over the room. Wow. The smell of alcohol consumed the air, along with roaring music and echoes of laughter. The vibrations made my heart beat to the rhythm of the music, beginning to make me feel a little sick.

"You ok?" Harry asks, smiling at a few people as we wander the room.

"Yeah." I nod, absorbing my surroundings.

Harrys POV

I take Mollie to a couple of empty seats that were placed around the room.

"I'll just get us some drinks." I speak, whispering into her ear. "What do you want?"

"Surprise me." She smiles, looking rather uncomfortable about my departure.

I make my way through the busy crowd, heading towards Ed who was in the kitchen.

"Harry." He calls, greeting me with a hug.

"Alright mate?"

"Yeah good thanks, who's your friend? A new girlfriend I presume?"

I laugh, adjusting my hair. "Umm..." I turn back, looking at Mollie anxiously sitting in the seat. She looks so intimidated. "N-no. She's not..." guilt flushes through me, "she's just a friend."

I cringe at my words. Ed frowns, taking a sip of his drink.

"Oh, well she's still hot. maybe you should ask her out. Is she a singer?"

I swallow.

"No. She's just normal. I don't look at her in that way either." I lie.

I turn back to Mollie watching her gaze around the room. Her hair lays elegantly across your shoulders, her curly ringlets covering her chest. I pour myself a drink, rethinking about what I had just said...oh shit I shouldn't have said that... I shouldn't have said that at all.
-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

20 likes and 15 comments
Love you