32: Anything can happen

Start from the beginning

We finished around 2:30 and arrived back home about 3ish, a little earlier than Harry had said, but that was okay. Towards the end of lunch Simon became a little more chatty with me, and so did the rest of the boys which was good.

"So then." I huff, stepping out onto the balcony, Harry following me, "What are we doing tonight? Anything?" I smile, feeling like we could go partying seen as it would be my last night to live a 'life of a celebrity'.

"Well you can watch a film or something."

"What about you?" I ask, creasing my face.

"I have a date."

My mind goes blank. He has a date? What? Who with?

"Oh."

"Is that okay?"

"Umm... yeah. W-why wouldn't it be?"

"No reason." He smiles, "just wondered if you were jealous."

I raise an eyebrow.

"No...I'm not jealous."

I wasn't jealous, I was just annoyed that he would leave me alone on my last night. And when did he meet this girl?

"So, who is she?" I question, changing the attention from me to him.

"A girl I bumped into."

"Oh...oh okay." I smile, walking back inside. A girl he bumped into... I t must have been when he went to the toilet at the restaurant; or some other time, I don't know. I feel Harry's eyes burning into me as I step back inside.

I flick through the TV magazine, seeing what films would be on.

...

*7pm*

I ended up choosing to films from Sky Movies. 'Finding Nemo' which just started and 'Mean Girls' for 9:30. Both very different, but hopefully they would keep me entertain for my lonely evening.

"Right then I'm off." Harry grins, stepping out of the bedroom.

Woah. I look him up and down, taking note on his clothes. His hair gelled slightly differently, making him look a little older. His clothes looked lovely. Very smart.

"I need your advise before I go." He speaks, snapping me out of my stare.

"Umm sure, what on?"

"Should I take a bunch of flowers to give her, or a single rose?"

I purse my lips, thinking about what I would prefer.

"Umm, I would say a single red rose definitely."

He grins, looking impressed with my answer.

"Okay, thanks...and management might pop up later to drop off some more of my clothes."

I nod. Returning my attention back to the TV, pressing the play button for Finding Nemo.

"Right, well see you later then." Harrys' raspy voice speaks, leaving the room, his scent lingering slightly.

"Have fun." I sigh, feeling bored already.

Tonight was going to drag. I was alone, in a hotel, in New York City. It's not like I can leave and go for a wander in the park.

Around 15 minutes pass and I find myself hysterically laughing at the film already. It was one of my favorites. Stella and I watch it all the time when we have sleep overs.

My phone rings, my mum being on the other line.

"Hello?"

"Evening Mollie!" She sings.