💕 a delicate type of love | OT7

[Summary] (com)

Jimin has been tossed and turned in his past relationships, but he moves to Seoul to get away from that toxicity and meets the six boyfriends who show him what love truly is.

Tags:

( Jimin Centric, OT6 x Jimin poly, OT7 Endgame, Friends to Lovers, Jimin wears pretty skirts, Lots of✨Love✨

🔞 Eventual Smut —> Choking, Tied up, Spanking, Lots of sex for mimi <3

TW❗️ Toxic relationship, Slight homophobia, Cheating —> not with the members )

Words: 11,880

~~~~~

Jimin has always found himself wanting a certain type of love from others.

His parents never exactly gave him the most affectionate type of love. His brother bickers with him and they goof around, but it's a brotherly love that goes unsaid– not the kind of love Jimin that seeks.

Jimin wants more. He craves touch, has a desire to be with someone who will treat him well and give him the type of love he's wished for. To cherish him, to kiss him, to care for him, to hold him like a delicate flower.

He sure feels like a delicate flower by now.

Not in the way he wants, either.

He feels like a delicate flower in the way a tornado comes barreling through, winds so strong that it blows a few petals off of him. Delicate in the way that storms have crashed and burned through him for years now. Delicate in the way that has him on all fours, pleading for the next person to be careful, that he can only take so much more before he breaks.

Not delicate in the pretty way.

Delicate in the harsh, fragile way. Delicate in the way that people would side-eye him and call him anything but it– tell him he's not delicate, but weak.

He hasn't been treated delicately, but ripped apart and thrown into the dirt until he was made delicate.

The type of flower he wants to be is any pretty one. He wants delicacy in the way where he'd be held carefully and awed at. Delicacy in the way where someone would be gentle with him, caress him, call him pretty names and love him like the most delicate, prettiest, and most worthy thing they've ever seen.

But Jimin has gotten in with too many people– people who have no idea what the difference between delicacy and a punching bag is.

Over the years, he's dated too much.

His first date was with a girl in high school. He was quite popular and girls loved to flirt with him, so he tried dating one who he found interest in. It didn't last too long, either, before he started opening up far too much and she started to slowly fade away from him. It ended between them before high school came to an end as well.

The next time he tried was fresh out of high school.

College.

There was a slightly older guy in Jimin's class and it would've been so nice because they had so many similar interests and Jimin had recently realized he liked men back then. He thought they could last.