Yoonmin Drabble

[Summary]

This is just a short Yoonmin drabble. Kissing, kissing nipples, 🔞 handjob, cute but also hot

Words: around 530

-

Their kisses are needy and messy, Yoongi pressing Jimin against the mattress and rocking his hips against his. Jimin's lips are swollen kissed and both of their hair is a mess, but they keep going.

They keep going until Jimin's lips are dark pink and kissed senselessly.

They keep going until Yoongi is tugging the hem of Jimin's shirt, finally removing the clothing and attaching his lips to something new— something hard and cold, the nub of Jimin's sensitive nipple against Yoongi's thick lips and smooth tongue.

Jimin can't hold back the moan he'd swallowed back for so long, not when his hyung is finally giving into him. Not when Yoongi is finally taking him, giving him what he's wanted for years. He can't help but moan out as Yoongi sucks and licks at his nipple, right on the most delicate part of his body.

He squirms a bit, but Yoongi holds his hips down and sucks tiny red spots onto his skin, still rocking his hips into Jimin's.

"Be still baby," Yoongi breathes out, ghosting over his reddening skin. "Let hyung take care of you, okay?"

And he does. He does it so well.

He strips Jimin gently and takes his time to strip as well, eyes focused on Jimin's during their silence of want. He strips until he's left naked and they're both seeing each other in this different light, yet they don't want to find the time to think about it. They need each other. Like. Now.

So, Jimin pulls Yoongi in and melts into his lips once again, humming softly into the kiss as Yoongi reaches down and presses their hard-ons together, wrapping his hand around both of their dicks and slowly thrusting up against Jimin's.

Again, he squirms, but it only makes them press together more, both pulling away from the kiss to moan as they move quicker.

"You can't be still, can you?"

Jimin doesn't speak, merely shaking his head and rocking his hips up. It was dangerous, the feeling deep in his stomach. He'd chased this feeling for years, never knowing just how much more it could grow; desire and want.

"Please," he finally utters. Yoongi leans into another quick kiss and then he leaves more pecks down Jimin's jaw as he starts jerking them off faster, letting Jimin give into that feeling— the both of them giving into it.

Jimin gave into it faster though.

It hit like a sudden wave, the prickling flame in his core as he started to jerk into Yoongi's hand, cum spurting onto his hand as Jimin moaned out, whining as Yoongi circled his hand tighter around their dicks to relieve him.

"So good, Jimin-ah," Yoongi mutters to him. It feels so nice, finally getting what he wants and having Yoongi's words fill his ears.

But it doesn't take long before Jimin realizes that Yoongi's words are actually being moaned and that Yoongi is actually coming all over his stomach, both of their mess painting Jimin's skin so prettily.

"So good," he continues as he leaves pecks all over Jimin's jaw, and soon onto his lips.

Jimin fucking loved being loved by Yoongi.

~

this was just a random yoonmin drabble lol uh enjoy i guess

~