💕 taejoon bears

[drabble for my $3 xmas comms]

no warnings, just fluff

~~~

tae and joon are bear hybrids.

taehyung is helplessly in love with his boyfriend, namjoon; his big strong bear with a big strong heart. but his big strong bear becomes sick.  it's just a cold! nothing major. but the younger takes it upon himself to be there for his big strong bear, who— since he's sick— doesn't seem so big and strong as of right now.

namjoon is small and curled up in bed, his eyes puffy and cold getting the best of him.

taehyung constantly makes canned soup and warm tea for his boyfriend, makes sure his place is tidy and neat, and takes good care of the hybrid, making sure he stays nice and warm.

"this is why bears hibernate during the winter," his boyfriend complains after the millionth sniffle today. he snuggles into taehyung's chest. "can't believe i caught a cold the week before christmas."

taehyung pets gently at his boyfriend's head and soothes his fingers over the bear's ears. "you'll be okay. it'll be over with before you know it."

he can't promise it, yet it seems like he does anyways. and judging by the way the bigger bear snuggles into his chest more and sighs in relief, namjoon believes his words without a doubt.

with the way he takes care of namjoon, he really does think that the cold will be gone in no time. after all the meds, the warm soups and teas, the amount of times taehyung has run a bath for his bear? he just has to get well sooner than soon. there's no way he won't.

"joonbear, do you want me to go make you some soup for dinner? it'll help your sore throat."

namjoon shakes his head and holds tighter, his big strong arms around taehyung's small waist.

"no. stay here. not hungry."

and taehyung knows it's a lie because they haven't eaten anything today and if the smaller bear is starving, he knows for a fact that namjoon is. "it'll only take a few minutes," he argues in return, peeling himself out of the bear's hold.

he eventually makes it out of bed and into the kitchen, hurries back with namjoon's soup and makes his boyfriend eat well.

after its all over with once again, namjoon seems much more relaxed, has less sniffles, and looks more alive now than ever. much better than how awfully sick he was just a few days ago.

taehyung's loving must've helped.

so, he brings his bear back into his hold and intends to never let go until he's fully taken care of.

"you'll get better soon," he mutters just before pressing a kiss right between the bear's rough ears. "i just know it."

namjoon also leaves a peck right where he's snuggled into taehyung's neck.

"because of you. thank you, baby. i appreciate it."

~~~

they're cute uwu

dm me if you want a link to my drabble comms tweet ! it only lasts until christmas!!!!

~~~