Sweeter | Taegi

[Summary]

Yoongi wasn't meant to walk in on his bandmate at the wrong time.

Words: 3,290

~

"Hyung.."

A soft groan came from Yoongi, obviously still sleepy considering how early it was.

"Hyungie.."

Yoongi's eyes slowly opened to see Jimin poking at him to wake him up. He groaned as Jimin jumped on top of him with a smile.

"I know it's rainy and cold outside, but I need you to wake up so I can go eat." Jimin got off of him and smacked the older's ass lightly. "Go wake up TaeTae. I want the first picks!"

The older sighed as Jimin ran out of his room, always wanting to put together all the plates so neatly for everyone— and always giving Taehyung a bigger portion of food.

Yoongi took his phone out from under his pillow and huffed at the time. Their schedule was pretty much empty today, so why in the hell would they wake him up so early Honestly, he doesn't want to have to be the one to wake Taehyung up so early, either. Who in their right mind would wake up willingly at six in the morning just for some pancakes?

He sighed as he got out of bed.

  Yoongi made sure to not focus too much as he walked towards his door— which Jimin had left wide open. He didn't want to think so early in the morning. Didn't want to leave his room or force himself to find his way to the bathroom and freshen up before waking up Tae.

  He sighed, the toothpaste scent filling the air from just brushing his teeth, and his breath fogging up the mirror in front of him.

  He decided not to try to fix his messy bed hair. Who really cares, if he's just going to go back to his room right after breakfast anyways.

  Finally, after what took forever, Yoongi made his way to the second youngest's room. He opened the door, not thinking much about anything, and he looked straight at Tae.

  Taehyung had clearly just woken up as well.

  He was just sitting straight up in bed, not doing anything in particular, besides just staring at his blanket in a dazed look.

  "Taehyung," Yoongi called out.

  Tae didn't even notice him at first.

  "Hyung." He finally looked up at him.

  "Breakfast is ready." Was all that Yoongi said before he decided to leave Tae's door open and walk away from his room. Everyone was so energized as they ate their food, for some reason. Tae and Yoongi? Not so much.

  Something about last night just hit the two of them. Maybe it was just a really bad day for them, or maybe they were both naturally just quiet. Either way, they aren't as energetic.

  "Hyung, the syrup." Jungkook reached out to Namjoon with sparkles in his eyes as he watched Namjoon reach over the table.

  That's pretty much how breakfast went.

Jimin and Jin were laughing about something, Jungkook was stuffing his face and Hoseok was trying to stuff Namjoon's face for him instead.

  Taehyung would occasionally offer one of them a bite of his absolutely amazing looking pancake, and Yoongi lowkey wanted to try it but he didn't want to ask for a bite.

  Instead, Tae gladly stuck his fork out to the older with no specific expression on his face.

  Tae's pancake looked so good compared to the other pancakes. Yoongi didn't even notice when Tae had decorated it, but he did notice when he started giving bites to people.